4 minutes ago, LoOkOut said:

Players will say that though.

Hunt massively improved for me last season however, he is nowhere near the best right back I've seen!

He has no need to say that. They're not at the same club. It would have been easier or better for Antonio to pick his team mate at West Ham but he didn't.

Im not saying he is the best right back ever & neither did Antonio. But Antonio has played in some good sides with good players & still picked out Hunt.

Last season was a huge improvement as you say but he was still hampered with Wallace in front. I like Wallace but he just isn't athletic enough to have a full back pushing on. Give Hunt more cover & he can improve even more.

Think the thing with Jack Hunt is that he does the job that Carlos wants from a right back. He has pace and is a lot of our width when we are attacking down the right. Again to say people want us to have new full backs they were actually part of the 3rd best defence in the league. 

Just now, Birley Owl 1867 said:

He's better than Palmer tbf

Don't care,don't be fooled by being good in league 1,don't make him good in championship,

Forest player for 2 seasons...........played twice for em

Derby player for 3 seasons............played 25 games for em,with respect,that in my mind makes him a bit,ya know,erm,how can i say this.........................................................FECKIN CRAP !!

I don't mind Nixon and his rumours, I think he's reasonably in the know. Have to say I get some serious secondhand embarrassment reading what and how people ask him for updates, like he's an old mate from the pub. Makes me cringe.