I remember when we played Burton at home and FF was out wide left against Brayford. Don't think FF went past him once, CC swapped it around and put Reach there and started to give Beard the right runaround. Obviously Carlos didn't bank on a winger actually playing like a winger and promptly switched Reach to left back.

7 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

It's just step one of our plans for world domination.

Plus it has the National Media Museum, which is just spiffing.

:duntmatter:

Not to mention some cracking curry houses! 

12 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Better than Palmer.

Good competition for Hunt.

Leader. We don't have many.

Can play centre back. With Hutch as other cover, probably means we could get away with signing just one centre half.

Not sure I would want him

though . 

Just now, Southie_Owl said:

Wasn't Martina going to Everton?

he would be an amazing signing for a championship club 

but seeing what Nixon has just said it will probably be that Notts forest American full back 

Everton was rumoured may time so think that has gone . Would be perfect for us in the champ, lichaj is forests player of the year recently I believe . Just checked on twitter couldn't see Nixon saying anything ? 

8 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Someone asked Nixon better than what we have and his response ' a game of opinions as an old manager would say ' 

I don't know if that response is good or bad. Let's wait and see I suppose. 

6 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Everton was rumoured may time so think that has gone . Would be perfect for us in the champ, lichaj is forests player of the year recently I believe . Just checked on twitter couldn't see Nixon saying anything ? 

Yep martina would be the best attacking right back in the league but can't see that happening 

I just guessed at Lichaj going by Nixon saying football is a matter of opinions so assume it's someone in our league of a similar standard to Hunt or whoever 

1 hour ago, Random Task said:

If we're going for Wallace or Boyd on the right, we could do with a right back who can be a bit more dangerous than Hunt or Palmer to take advantage of the space created when the winger comes inside. 

A decent crosser of the ball could have got a double figure assist total with the time and space Hunt got in advanced positions. 

Is that the same Hunt who was described by Antonio as being the best right back he has ever played with?

We haven't seen the best of Hunt as he is hampered somewhat with having Wallace in front of him. He can't go too far or overlap because Wallace can't cover for him. That could all change with Boyd on the right.

1 minute ago, 19owl08 said:

Is that the same Hunt who was described by Antonio as being the best right back he has ever played with?

We haven't seen the best of Hunt as he is hampered somewhat with having Wallace in front of him. He can't go too far or overlap because Wallace can't cover for him. That could all change with Boyd on the right.

Players will say that though.

Hunt massively improved for me last season however, he is nowhere near the best right back I've seen!