Guest Arnold
1 hour ago, TINKERBELL said:

Didn't he say that about Jordan Rhodes and got blown out of the water 

He said Matias signing was a load of rubbish and then he signed a couple of hours later. I pointed this out to him and he blocked me. :picnic:

6 minutes ago, Arnold said:

He said Matias signing was a load of rubbish and then he signed a couple of hours later. I pointed this out to him and he blocked me. :picnic:

He said Lopez wasnt signing after Celta had announced it on their website :ph34r:

Guest wilyfox
10 minutes ago, Retford_Owl said:

Best player on the pitch against us down at AG when we lost 4-1 

Quality little player 

Yes, but are we in for him? 

13 minutes ago, Retford_Owl said:

Best player on the pitch against us down at AG when we lost 4-1 

Quality little player 

Judging by your assessment of Tommy Smith, I'm going to say that Adam Matthews is a 6ft left winger who's not very good :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Tommy Smith at Ipswich is left footed lol 

Looking at his goals it's clear that most of his goals are scored with his right foot even when it looks like he should use his left. Looks useful with both though tbh. Still he's average and we should not be looking at any Ipswich player imo

4 minutes ago, Retford_Owl said:

Looking at his goals it's clear that most of his goals are scored with his right foot even when it looks like he should use his left. Looks useful with both though tbh. Still he's average and we should not be looking at any Ipswich player imo

Tom Lawrence was very good for them on loan from Leicester and their young centre back Adam Webster looks decent too, he made the step up from League 2