Next season kit

10 hours ago, Watto said:

When did Chansiri actually say he didn't like stripes? Not seen an actual quote from the guy anywhere.

I would prefer Blue and white stripes every time.

Its because there isnt one as far as I'm aware. If anyone can find a link to a quote where DC says he "doesn't like stripes" or thinks there "unlucky" I'd appreciate it. 

It appears to be another myth grown amongst some of the fanbase, similar to the one where people said DC promised we would get promoted by 2017 lol

16 minutes ago, RichieB said:

Its because there isnt one as far as I'm aware. If anyone can find a link to a quote where DC says he "doesn't like stripes" or thinks there "unlucky" I'd appreciate it. 

It appears to be another myth grown amongst some of the fanbase, similar to the one where people said DC promised we would get promoted by 2017 lol

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/sheffield-wednesday-owls-to-go-retro-and-produce-their-own-kit-for-next-campaign-1-8493397/amp

And speaking at the Steering Group Meeting last night, chairman Dejphon Chansiri revealed the home strip will be styled on that worn during the 1965 to 1972 era, with the home shirt being all blue with white sleeves,

Edited by acquiescefc

1 hour ago, acquiescefc said:

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/sheffield-wednesday-owls-to-go-retro-and-produce-their-own-kit-for-next-campaign-1-8493397/amp

And speaking at the Steering Group Meeting last night, chairman Dejphon Chansiri revealed the home strip will be styled on that worn during the 1965 to 1972 era, with the home shirt being all blue with white sleeves,

Not getting into whether he actually said it or not - but there isn't a direct quote from Chansiri in that article.

:duntmatter:

1 hour ago, acquiescefc said:

Yeah but nowhere does he say he "doesn't like stripes" or that he thinks there "unlucky"

Edited by RichieB

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Why didn't you just say so?

You had me doubting my reading skills over here...and I was awarded 'Year 3 Resilient Reader' when I was a lad, I'll have you know!

:duntmatter:

sorry i tend to rely on providing known facts.

some people tend to make the problem worse

before you know it we'd be back to the 'bleedin chansiri wil have us playin in red' clowns

9 minutes ago, acquiescefc said:

probably because he didnt say it

Not seen anything about unlucky.  But he's been quoted on here as saying he doesn't like stripes at a steering group meeting.