Next season kit

Just now, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Maybe we have decided it in full, but because the company we are using to produce it won't make any money off it they've put us bottom of the list? Rightly so  too, they run a business themselves.

Like I said it would be pointless to pay for a stop gap when we have stuff we could use for free already.

Who says we're paying? It's a cracking bit of promotion for Lacatoni if we're going to play the 3 Portugal friendlies in Lacatoni training gear- as now seems the most likely scenario. All for the cost of probably around £75 per man in training gear.

3 minutes ago, ANDY said:

So why exactly is it taking so long. 

Its not not like it's been sprung upon us. We knew this was going to happen. 

Surely heads must roll for this. It's incompetence pure and simple. 

I've no idea. Maybe the process has proven slower than the club expected. It isn't ideal I agree with you.

21 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

Look at the Lacatoni gear as a temporary stop gap sort of thing. And I wouldn't expect new shirts on sale anytime soon unless a miracle of biblical proportions happens.

Do you think they will be ready for the Preston game!?! 

1 hour ago, Costello 77 said:

Who has said that we're not having stripes?

1 hour ago, Costello 77 said:

I've heard nothing like that.

I believe Chansiri said he didn't like stripes as he considered them unlucky.

As proven by Newcastle,Brighton and Huddersfield.

11 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Who says we're paying? It's a cracking bit of promotion for Lacatoni if we're going to play the 3 Portugal friendlies in Lacatoni training gear- as now seems the most likely scenario. All for the cost of probably around £75 per man in training gear.

They are gonna give it us for free, they aren't someone like Nike or Adidas who are made of money. We'll be paying for their stuff.

13 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

I don't know, I'm no expert on it. But Lacatoni are a convenient bridge to provide all the gear for the Portugal tour and pre season.

But I've been told that Lacatoni have got absolutely nothing to do with the new kits.

Maybe you're right. Maybe your source is wrong. I hope he/she/it is because these Lacatoni stuff are smart 

Don't the clubs have to submit their official kit design to the fa by a certain date?? Wasn't this the reason why we couldn't remove Azerbaijan off the shirts a few years ago because the kit had already been submitted and before we found out mamadov didn't have the funds he claimed he had

1 hour ago, zzmdu said:

Don't enter the thread, simpleton.

It's not hard. What did you expect to be discussed in this thread, 16th century poetry?

It was only a matter of time before the resident Mr I disagree with everyone showed up.

Zzzzz

5 minutes ago, regi blinkered said:

Don't the clubs have to submit their official kit design to the fa by a certain date?? Wasn't this the reason why we couldn't remove Azerbaijan off the shirts a few years ago because the kit had already been submitted and before we found out mamadov didn't have the funds he claimed he had

think you just have to submit the colours. the mamadov thing was so that mandaric honoured his side of the deal so mamadov had to pay up.

17 minutes ago, LoOkOut said:

It was only a matter of time before the resident Mr I disagree with everyone showed up.

Zzzzz

You've come on a thread, discussing kits, telling us all its boring discussing kits?

Can you see why you've made yourself look like a ***?

I've no interest in Morris Dancing, therefore I don't visit Morris dancing forums.

1 hour ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

You might sell out and not be bothered but there's a fair few who see Wednesday in blue & white stripes. 

Take your own advice and bore off yourself 

I love the stripes but we haven't got them and we clearly aren't getting them so I so no point in people constantly moaning about not having them, if you felt that strongly about them why don't you mike and that z Z fella that always seems to slag Wednesday off go down and do a Brian the blade and protest?

But please stop the whining ...the stripes will be back one day though ...that I know. 

53 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

You've come on a thread, discussing kits, telling us all its boring discussing kits?

Can you see why you've made yourself look like a ***?

I've no interest in Morris Dancing, therefore I don't visit Morris dancing forums.

Only person that looksacunt on here is you, every time you enter into a thread you are having an argument with someone, it's like you always want to be different and have a different view...a negative view of the club very often too, Mr attention seeker .

Lacatoni is Chansiri's way of doing the Kit in house he can control quality and design as he wishes, however he's using a friend's brand and the people who know more about making kits than he does.

All the kits will be this way and we are paying to have them manufactured and will keep all of the profits.

Lacatoni get brand exposure at 0 cost and in return for their knowledge and if it goes well could be extremely good bit of business for them I terms of market expansion.

1 hour ago, LoOkOut said:

I love the stripes but we haven't got them and we clearly aren't getting them so I so no point in people constantly moaning about not having them, if you felt that strongly about them why don't you mike and that z Z fella that always seems to slag Wednesday off go down and do a Brian the blade and protest?

But please stop the whining ...the stripes will be back one day though ...that I know. 

My SWFC moans:

• the stripes disappearing
  • a non striking striker that can't run or tackle taking up a squad place

That is the full extent of my moans, I personally think they're justified. 

If we continue to churn out shirts that don't have stripes then I will keep my money firmly in my pocket. The club is losing a lot of money by these bastardisations of our kit.

9 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

If we continue to churn out shirts that don't have stripes then I will keep my money firmly in my pocket. The club is losing a lot of money by these bastardisations of our kit.

A LOT OF MONEY!?!?!

How many do you buy in a season? 

Do you buy a new shirt every time you moan about Nuihu?... 

:baby:

19 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

My SWFC moans:

• the stripes disappearing
  • a non striking striker that can't run or tackle taking up a squad place

That is the full extent of my moans, I personally think they're justified. 

I'm sure Mr Chansiri's losing his mind over your £40