Next season kit

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

Be strange having a company that our manager is involved with as our shirt manufacturer. All that really matters is the quality of the kit though to be honest. I just want to see the bloody thing!

They aren't our shirt manufacturer. This training gear is a temporary thing.

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

Be strange having a company that our manager is involved with as our shirt manufacturer. All that really matters is the quality of the kit though to be honest. I just want to see the bloody thing!

It would be a good way of putting money through the books in weird and wonderful ways! 

I can just imagine chansiri and the team panicking about the new kit running around the room with their hands in the air then carvalhal gets a call about his shirt manufacturing company and they're like, "so this whole time, you had your own trendy sportswear brand-and you didn't think to mention, WE ARE THREE WEEKS FROM THE SEASON CARLOS AND YOU DIDN'T THINK TO MENTION"

3 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

Off to Turkey in a few weeks. Pretty sure I can get a full kit for a couple of hundred quid to our own design.

Have emailed the club. Happy to help out.

Don't be doing anything daft and joining Isis and going for a day trip to Damascus now Mr F.

7 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

Off to Turkey in a few weeks. Pretty sure I can get a full kit for a couple of hundred quid to our own design.

Have emailed the club. Happy to help out.

I'm here now, mates in Izmir busy busy on it. Due in local shops 27th

Turkey better than club shop (not hard I know)

Gr8 minds and all that......