Next season kit

1 minute ago, mike312 said:

Both awful imo. The home kit needs some white stripes as we are Sheffield Wednesday and play in blue and white stripes and I can't stand diagonal stripes on kits. Each to their own I suppose.

Mate bore off with this now ...get used to the fact that we ain't playing in flipping stripes this season ...its been done to death.

It's a blue and white top ...we played in it under the great Don Megson and one day the stripes will return. 

1 minute ago, LoOkOut said:

Mate bore off with this now ...get used to the fact that we ain't playing in flipping stripes this season ...its been done to death.

It's a blue and white top ...we played in it under the great Don Megson and one day the stripes will return. 

Why say bore off?

If it's been done to death then why comment?

3 minutes ago, LoOkOut said:

Dam. And I thought this was an internet forum where we gave our opinions. Like I said each to their own.

7 minutes ago, mike312 said:

Both awful imo. The home kit needs some white stripes as we are Sheffield Wednesday and play in blue and white stripes and I can't stand diagonal stripes on kits. Each to their own I suppose.

But we are not having stripes.  The main decision man has told us this. Yes it's not 'our' style of kit but that's what we are having. End of. 

Would like stripes but let's just make the best of what he said we are having. Blue with white sleeves.

Just now, mike312 said:

Dam. And I thought this was an internet forum where we gave our opinions. Like I said each to their own.

Okay, you keep saying it every day then and the stripes may come back .

People have to.read the sameshit on here ...it.hurts .

2 minutes ago, BathgateBob said:

But we are not having stripes.  The main decision man has told us this. Yes it's not 'our' style of kit but that's what we are having. End of. 

Would like stripes but let's just make the best of what he said we are having. Blue with white sleeves.

Who has said that we're not having stripes?

Just now, BathgateBob said:

YES I KNOW. I am offering my opinion on a (fake) kit design. I don't like it, that is my opinion. I'm not debating DC's decision etc etc, just my opinion on the design for a Sheffield Wednesday kit.

Yes I and most people associate us with Blue and White stripes, but we are not going to be in them for a second season running.

Thing is when the kit is released we will going through all this again. 

'Where's our stripes'

2 minutes ago, LoOkOut said:

Okay, you keep saying it every day then and the stripes may come back .

People have to.read the sameshit on here ...it.hurts .

Welcome to Owlstalk. Same sh!t different season. Whatever the kit some will like it some won't.

Just now, mike312 said:

YES I KNOW. I am offering my opinion on a (fake) kit design. I don't like it, that is my opinion. I'm not debating DC's decision etc etc, just my opinion on the design for a Sheffield Wednesday kit.

I don't 'like' it. I agree it isn't a Wednesday kit but I'm saying l am just making most of what we are having. I would much prefer stripes but it ain't happening.