Next season kit

5 minutes ago, jamese said:

Do you have kids?

All the people who would buy a shirt on 1st June will still buy one when released 2 months later.

What if the club had to pay the supplier an extra £500k to get them made a month earlier, would that be worth it?

Does he have kids lol

17 minutes ago, JoshTheOwl said:

If I did we'd have that kit in the shop window and selling them all day long 

dread to think what that Joe Parker earns for doing roger all, must be having DC's pants down 

He drives Lady Penelope about all day - that's not doing Roger all ..,

6 minutes ago, jamese said:

Do you have kids?

All the people who would buy a shirt on 1st June will still buy one when released 2 months later.

What if the club had to pay the supplier an extra £500k to get them made a month earlier, would that be worth it?

We wouldn't have to pay them 500k extra if we had a programme and stuck to it. Ie decide the kit halfway through the season ready for the delivery and release as soon as the season ends 

not flipping difficult 

Guest Ash76
52 minutes ago, Libertine said:

Some reyt saddos about, making fake kit pictures. 

Not just the photoshop lot, gotta include them that get wound up every year that its not out for them to buy look at

20 minutes ago, JoshTheOwl said:

We wouldn't have to pay them 500k extra if we had a programme and stuck to it. Ie decide the kit halfway through the season ready for the delivery and release as soon as the season ends 

not flipping difficult 

Glad you know the inside mechanisms of football kit production and high value deals 

38 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

I liked it when club put 3 home kits out and 3 away and we voted which to have.

Should be the way. Ask the fans DC, he's not a football man, we buy the shirts and have been there in stripes fir last 30 yrs or so. Stripes in how we had them are synonymous with us. 

Guest wilyfox

Oh well. For all the frustration, can't be too much longer now. They have to play in the damn thing in 3 weeks. 

1 hour ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Those are candy stripes. Last season we wore pin stripes. There's a difference

I wouldn't disagree with you but that's the kit DC referred to when he said last seasons kit was retro.

So, call me an idiot (yeah sure go ahead) but, I would have thought having the kit made "in house" would mean no manufacturer logo. Obviously I'm not talking about Lacatoni as that appears to have been discredited. Talking more generally. If someone's going to fake a kit pic I don't expect to see a kit maker logo on it. More likely to have 100 or 1867-2017 or sommat like that on the right breast. 

1 hour ago, themaskedowl said:

So, call me an idiot (yeah sure go ahead) but, I would have thought having the kit made "in house" would mean no manufacturer logo. Obviously I'm not talking about Lacatoni as that appears to have been discredited. Talking more generally. If someone's going to fake a kit pic I don't expect to see a kit maker logo on it. More likely to have 100 or 1867-2017 or sommat like that on the right breast. 

Really hope it doesn't say '100' on it.