Wingers/Wide players.... But who?

2 hours ago, modboy said:

more or less does with his preferred choice of 3 CMs

This is the guy Carlos should go for. Hes back at Benfica now

TURN OFF SOUND, MUSIC IS AWFUL

I've never uploaded a football highlights clip to youtube, but it seems evident that it's in their terms that if you do the music has to be horrible. 

Rolando Aarons

Madou Barrow

Sakho

Perriera

Tom Lawrence

some cm to consider 

Lewis Baker. A better player now then when we last had him and we are a better team. Great at set pieces too. 

John Swift if reading don't go up. Could even fall down the pecking order if they do. 

Loftus-Cheek could be let out on loan to a team chasing promotion. Seems to be a box to box type player with good versatility. 

Just a a few off the top of my head. 

I think thr likes of Jota and Cainey will cost too much IMO. 

12 minutes ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

Rolando Aarons

Madou Barrow

Sakho

Perriera

Tom Lawrence

some cm to consider 

Lewis Baker. A better player now then when we last had him and we are a better team. Great at set pieces too. 

John Swift if reading don't go up. Could even fall down the pecking order if they do. 

Loftus-Cheek could be let out on loan to a team chasing promotion. Seems to be a box to box type player with good versatility. 

Just a a few off the top of my head. 

I think thr likes of Jota and Cainey will cost too much IMO. 

Yes please

3 hours ago, gurujuan said:

No point in messing about with the likes of McManaman and Buckley, they're no better than what we have. Someone like Helder Costa would be a better bet. Can go inside, or out, and can even play the Forestieri role. Great ball control, is lightning quick, and scores more goals than any of our strikers

Costa, cost a fortune. Somewhere in the region of 13 million, I believe. Even if Wolves did decide to sell he would probably cost more than that.

Personally, I didn't think McManaman had a fair chance to prove himself. Tom Lawrence at Leicester impressed whilst on loan at Ipswich last season.

Sako from palace please, although it may hit a snag now Allardyce has gone as he didn't fancy him but a new gaffer might.

also that Periera from Forest/Benfica got sent off 3 times last season, some of u moan about Hutch being a loose cannon, love to see this place if we get him and he sees red early on in season

53 minutes ago, brett11 said:

Sako from palace please, although it may hit a snag now Allardyce has gone as he didn't fancy him but a new gaffer might.

also that Periera from Forest/Benfica got sent off 3 times last season, some of u moan about Hutch being a loose cannon, love to see this place if we get him and he sees red early on in season

he did but early on in the season, hopefully he has learnt his lesson. Some of those runs you cant imagine Hunt doing in a trillion years

36 minutes ago, modboy said:

he did but early on in the season, hopefully he has learnt his lesson. Some of those runs you cant imagine Hunt doing in a trillion years

True, my best mate is a Forest fan and he was over the moon when he left, couldn't wait to get rid, actually looked one of very few bright sparks for them, minus the reds, one of which was for celebrating a wonder goal at Villa

Like to see more of buckley, who would be a realistic target budget wise. Would also like to see someone like Tom Ince who can beat a player and carries a goal threat. We were linked with him before but whether credible or not don't know. 

Hello all, does anyone know anything about Patrick Roberts (on loan at Celtic from Man City) ? Would we get him on loan next season? Really quick feet, beats players for fun in Scotland ( I know that's no great recommendation!) but when I've seen him he has been impressive...wonder if he could be persuaded to step up to championship level. And before you say it...I'm positive "someone on here will know"

15 minutes ago, sternlad said:

Hello all, does anyone know anything about Patrick Roberts (on loan at Celtic from Man City) ? Would we get him on loan next season? Really quick feet, beats players for fun in Scotland ( I know that's no great recommendation!) but when I've seen him he has been impressive...wonder if he could be persuaded to step up to championship level. And before you say it...I'm positive "someone on here will know"

Roberts looks an absolute class act at that level.

Think he was highly thought of at Man City and was sent on loan to Celtic specifically to play first team football and develop.

Obviously there is a lot of competition for him at the Etihad, so he may be available for loan again, although I think they might fancy him going to a lower end Premier League club.

Anyway, it doesn't matter that he's talented and probably out of reach for us to sign... If we did get him people would only moan about him being too small

lol