Where are you watching the semi...

12 hours ago, hullite said:

two tellies on the go in our house

if my lad brought his sky box round could we watch wed on mine and hull on his?

or would big brother sky stop/block  us somehow?

Nope as long as he brings the sky box with the viewing card attached to it it will work fine. 

Edited by Essix Blue

Will be driving back to S Wales via Shrewsbury and Newport from two gigs this weekend in Sheff...(headlining The Lughole on Fri night and supporting Jim Jones on Sat at The Plug)...Radio Sheff all crackly until it gradually fades away then prob Sports Xtra if theyre covering it!!

got a match on sunday so cant watch it but will leave instructions with the batting side to get me up dates on the score from incoming batsmen ......any batter who fails to do this  will be in real danger of a dodgy LBW  going against them . 

Just now, torryowl said:

got a match on sunday so cant watch it but will leave instructions with the batting side to get me up dates on the score from incoming batsmen ......any batter who fails to do this  will be in real danger of a dodgy LBW  going against them . 

You do know that they'll feed you duff info? There's another use for those pebbles in your pocket.

On 4/17/2017 at 10:02, theowlsman said:

I'll give you the definitive answer shortly. Need to log on to my World Streaming Station in my pffice first. Currently sat on the bog with a useless iPad that makes an "i" an "o", and an "o" a "p". Will deffo be on Armed Firces Network though.

3 hours ago, lanzaroteowl said:

In the Bar in Lanzarote

You're all welcome to join me

good pint and a good chippie next door 

On 2017-5-7 at 17:10, asteener1867 said:

Home leg...The Kop...If I can't get a ticket for away..won't even f.ookin' listen to it.....

Away leg for Brighton I was on the isle of Skye, walkin' about on a hillside while the wife an' another couple watched it on a comp an' shouted stuff

I was in France and was just pacing around listening to it then lost internet signal which was much better - was agony listening to it on the radio. 

16 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

You do know that they'll feed you duff info? There's another use for those pebbles in your pocket.

if they have hopes of  winning the game they wouldn't ............

On 07/05/2017 at 17:09, londonowl said:

I'm watching at home because Wednesday is the one day we can't make. If anyone needs 1 adult and 2 kids tickets in South (GG) before I return them, let me know.

Meeeeee please lol would love to take my lads oldest is 4 it's brilliant hearing him sour cmon you owls :D

Edited by Lomas613