Where are you watching the semi...

6 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Might have blagged a place in an executive box for Sunday. If not then probably a pub in Hillsborough. 

A few have mentioned going to Huddersfield without tickets, not sure what would be the point and whether it would be the best idea.

Probably not the greatest idea, but there are other ways to see the game besides the away section. Depends how keen / daft you are!

5 hours ago, OasisOwl72 said:

Away leg, anchored 2 mile off the shore of St Kitts in the Caribbean on my yacht  The Saucy Sue. I will be accompanied by  my four mates Noel, Alex, Serge and Tom  and five Playboy models!

Home leg, season ticket seat in North stand.

As if you've got an ST........... :laugh:

3 hours ago, Russy said:

Palace and Hull play at the same time...

SMASH THE PLACE UP 

two tellies on the go in our house

if my lad brought his sky box round could we watch wed on mine and hull on his?

or would big brother sky stop/block  us somehow?

2 hours ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

We're going 7am I think with Easyjet. Should keep rach other updated about where might be showing it in Barcelona, although it's a big city!

Easyjet aswell so probably on same flight as i dont know exact flight time as left it all to the mrs, i do know thats its morning so 7am is probably right. If you find somewhere showing it and i aint miles away then definitely meet up for the match with a few pints.

Edited by Barr Grylls
spelling

Just now, Barr Grylls said:

Easyjet aswell so probably on same flight as i dont know exact flight time as left it all to the mrs, i do know thats its morning so 7am is probaly right. If you find somewhere showing it and i aint miles away then definitely meet up for the match with a few pints.

Sounds good. May even bump into you in the airport lol

5 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Sounds good. May even bump into you in the airport lol

I will listen out for the yorkshire accent lol My mrs has booked a sightseeing tour as soon as we get there (Not my cup of tea at all) but at least now it gives me a chance to scout out some boozers for the match!

2 minutes ago, Barr Grylls said:

I will listen out for the yorkshire accent lol My mrs has booked a sightseeing tour as soon as we get there (Not my cup of tea at all) but at least now it gives me a chance to scout out some boozers for the match!

Well there'll be four of us; myself and the GF and then my mom and step dad. It's a trip for my mom's birthday so a) couldn't back out and b) she gets to decide what we all do lol

Look out for contrasting Yorkshire and American accents.