Where are you watching the semi...

41 minutes ago, londonowl said:

I'm watching at home because Wednesday is the one day we can't make. If anyone needs 1 adult and 2 kids tickets in South (GG) before I return them, let me know.

I'll have adult one off you 

35 minutes ago, Essix Blue said:

I could use them mate

Yours if you want them. One adult,  one under 17, one under 11. Face Value which is £35. Print at home tickets so can email them to you once they come through. 

Apologies to the the guy who asked first but I'm going with fella with 2,500 posts on the forum.

Just now, londonowl said:

Yours if you want them. One adult,  one under 17, one under 11. Face Value which is £35. Print at home tickets so can email them to you once they come through. 

Apologies to the the guy who asked first but I'm going with fella with 2,500 posts on the forum.

Can they be upgraded? I'd do that obvs, wouldn't have thought it'd be a problem?

1 minute ago, londonowl said:

Not sure, you would have to check. Call the ticket office tomorrow and ask, I'm not going to do anything with them in the meantime.

Thanks will do. Did you get my text? Thought I had your number so text you

12 minutes ago, Barr Grylls said:

The ball and chain has booked Barcelona for 4 days, fly out morning of 2nd leg. First job will be to find a sports bar

Was there last season and it took us an age to find a bar with the Wednesday game on but we did. However I'd have a google for an Irish pub as that was the best option forgot what it was called but a lot of the Spanish bars didn't show English football 

19 minutes ago, Barr Grylls said:

The ball and chain has booked Barcelona for 4 days, fly out morning of 2nd leg. First job will be to find a sports bar

19 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

I'll miss the home leg as away on holiday. 

Need to find a bar in Barcelona that'll be showing it.....

Nice little meet up on cards here.

If we win could be a good night 

WTF: