Where are you watching the semi...

21 minutes ago, Auckland Owl said:

Away leg....in the living room from behind the couch if it's owt like the first 20 mins v Brighton last year....Second leg from beneath a tartan blanket in the south stand.

This one?

IMG_7605.thumb.JPG.55036c32c50594fe69ebb1cc49c7c169.JPG

When Wednesday are on TV in a game I can't get to, I quite often drive to Sheff from Manc to watch them in the Banner Cross with my dad. May well end up doing that on Sunday, as us finishing 4th means he can't use his ticket for the home leg so I'll be going to that one on my own now.

I'll try and get back from Leeds in time to watch us in a pub in Sheffield on Sunday.

I'll be in Berlin for the home match.  Can anyone please suggest any bars where it might be on there?

Next time I see them in the flesh should be at that there Wembley...

:ghoulguy:

5 hours ago, londonowl said:

Gone now im afraid.

We are going to Fulham v Reading instead.

think ive seen you post on the friends of Fulham forum and know you go to a few Fulham games

just try not to cheer too loudly when they score

or if cairney does that jump into the crowd goal celebration thing like v leeds

mess his hair up and punch him in the ribs a few times....

maybe not lung puncture force but hospital for 2 weeks kind of thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIX_GRmAM50

how do I embed a youtube clip on here?

34 minutes ago, hullite said:

think ive seen you post on the friends of Fulham forum and know you go to a few Fulham games

just try not to cheer too loudly when they score

or if cairney does that jump into the crowd goal celebration thing like v leeds

mess his hair up and punch him in the ribs a few times....

maybe not lung puncture force but hospital for 2 weeks kind of thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIX_GRmAM50

how do I embed a youtube clip on here?

Closest ground to me, cheap, easy to get tickets and the kids are just football mad so always happy to go to a game when we can't do Wednesday.

Not sure who I will be cheering. I think I will just stay quiet the whole match, should fit right in.

Away match on tv at home with my 2 sons (6 and 4). As the wife is selfishly going to my sister's baby shower at the same time.

Home match I'll be in Lincoln City Centre hopefully in a pub...probs Walkabout.

3 hours ago, Mr. Tom said:

When Wednesday are on TV in a game I can't get to, I quite often drive to Sheff from Manc to watch them in the Banner Cross with my dad. May well end up doing that on Sunday, as us finishing 4th means he can't use his ticket for the home leg so I'll be going to that one on my own now.

My uncle runs that boozer, big Rotherham fan so it pains him to put Wednesday on :manager:

Seriously guys, I live in barnsley. Havent had a season ticket for last two years (had one for 20 year up to then!!). Want to try and find a pub in sheffield for both legs. where will allow colours to be worn and have some MASSIVE tellys? I dont really know the sheffield pub scene being from dingle land. Gonna drag my Geordie mate out with me as well :-)