Gary hooper

Guest wilyfox
1 hour ago, Saxondale said:

Why, do you know something?

He was on crutches last week, I've no idea why. But he was.

I was a little rough with him that night. 

2 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Might be a dramatic opinion but I wouldn't fancy us in the play offs if hooper is out, he's pivotal to how we play 

Very dramatic seeing as he has barely played since November. Surely we'd be mid table if he was so integral?

This story is probably true. 1 player got injured on Friday in training . I thought it was mcmanaman , but could have been hooper or could be both , anyone know why mcmanaman was not used today? Massive massive blow if we have hooper out instead of a full squad we will have 3-4players missing for hudds matias ban. Hooper mcmanaman abdi.  Also fessi can't start only 30 min or so as a sub unless we had to go for broke in 2nd leg and risk starting him. I was told that a player who went down injured Friday was down for sub bench and had to be replaced .

22 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

This story is probably true. 1 player got injured on Friday in training . I thought it was mcmanaman , but could have been hooper or could be both , anyone know why mcmanaman was not used today? Massive massive blow if we have hooper out instead of a full squad we will have 3-4players missing for hudds matias ban. Hooper mcmanaman abdi.  Also fessi can't start only 30 min or so as a sub unless we had to go for broke in 2nd leg and risk starting him. I was told that a player who went down injured Friday was down for sub bench and had to be replaced .

that was Hooper don't know the extent of the injury though the person who told me thought it was hamstring

3 hours ago, zzmdu said:

Has anyone checked on HolmOwl?

24 hr suicide watch required if Hooper is genuinely out of the play offs.

Cant type right now. m at the bedside, mopping his brow.

Hope its not serious. He, Rhodes and Fletcher are a huge part of why our season turned round recently.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

46 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Cant type right now. m at the bedside, mopping his brow.

Hope its not serious. He, Rhodes and Fletcher are a huge part of why our season turned around                                                                                                                   

Agree that Hooper had really kicked us on along with Fletchers resurgence

Wouldn't attribute much to Rhodes at all tbh

Butt he could still be pivotal in the play offs for us