Play Off Semi Final Ticket Sales

2 minutes ago, Owl&Chips said:

Currently 279 after being thrown to the back of the queue once... is this just a lost cause now??? 

(Hi first post :blush:)

Not at all. About only 1 in 5 make it to the front of the queue, and of the remaining who get on the site, only 1 in 3 make it to the checkout.

Do not try and select seats whatever you do. Use quick seats.

Went down at 8:15am & walked out at 10:20 with 4 on the Grandstand, went pass the ground again at 11:30 & there was no queue at all, so if folk are nearby & can get to the ticket office I would recommend you do that...

Was booted out after 3 hours like most people and now back down to 384. 

After the first 3 hour boot out when do they boot you out for the 2nd time?

Annoyingly though you aren't booted out in order as I had two PC's on and mine was at 69 when I was booted to the back yet the one that was over 100 is now ahead!

I got two tickets yesterday but these are for 2 people who can't make Wembley (if we get there) so didn't focus on building points and just bought on the turnstyle as they didn't do it this way last year only for Wembley!

Fingers crossed. 2 single seats would still be OK so hopefully will be OK.... providing don't get another boot out 

1 minute ago, Ickleowl10 said:

Was booted out after 3 hours like most people and now back down to 384. 

After the first 3 hour boot out when do they boot you out for the 2nd time?

Annoyingly though you aren't booted out in order as I had two PC's on and mine was at 69 when I was booted to the back yet the one that was over 100 is now ahead!

I got two tickets yesterday but these are for 2 people who can't make Wembley (if we get there) so didn't focus on building points and just bought on the turnstyle as they didn't do it this way last year only for Wembley!

Fingers crossed. 2 single seats would still be OK so hopefully will be OK.... providing don't get another boot out 

hello and welcome

20 minutes ago, Minton said:

If only there was some sort of system where those of us who haven't got priority points could wait in a line, or queue as it were, online and be served in turn...

I'm pissed off because I waited for 3 hours in a virtual queue, to 9th in line, then put to the back because I've waited for 3 hours in line. It's complete testicles 

Sorry to hear you got booted to back mate, not sure there is a 3hr cut-off though.  I tried website on phone about 7:30 and was up to #225 by 9am.  Hadn't manually refreshed or anything but then I was suddenly 3000+ in queue.  :angry:

Logged on at work and joined queue around #2000, steadily moved up the queue as you'd expect to do in a queue, but phone attempt was sending me backwards down the queue - like others have said, it doesn't seem to work properly on phones, whether it does refresh it automatically and loses your place, I don't know.

Eventually got up to #140 on work computer, then just as I was considering making a cup of tea, I looked up to see I was finally in system!  Didn't muck about, just went for 'best seats' and got Grandstand next to Lepp.  This was after being in the queue for 4 hours, and steadily moving up it.

Feel lucky as had same trouble getting nowhere for final last year as me mum had no TPP so had to wait til last day.  Was hoping for a 20TPP+ release like last year to avoid the general sale bunfight but do think the system's fair in rewarding the most loyal fans.

Good luck getting back in, looks to be a few left on Lepp Lower at least :stuwinky:

6 minutes ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

Update for everyone...

Capture.JPG

Why is R1 in the north (possibly the best seats in the ground still available. I'm sure someone on here will know

Can someone please tell me once you are on can you put in two different ID numbers to get 2 seats together? yesterday when i bought 2 I had to log in to one account log out and then log back in on another and just remember where I picked the seats first log in. I used pick seats but reading advice am best to click Qick Seat option?