Play Off Semi Final Ticket Sales

As a season ticket holder with over 850 points I was only entitled to one ticket. Why should you be any different?  There's probably a dozen of us who don't miss many games. We couldn't get tickets together at Wembley last year. It's life sometimes it's tough. As the Stones said " you can't always get what you want"

1 minute ago, Russy said:

Buying a membership at the start of the season for only £50 guarantees you a ticket at the semi final and Wembley (if we get there).

They also have an ID and you link the accounts with Friends and Family. 

£50 is a fair old whack to shell out when you're not going to get to any games and no guarantee of a play-off 

2 minutes ago, Russy said:

Buying a membership at the start of the season for only £50 guarantees you a ticket at the semi final and Wembley (if we get there).

They also have an ID and you link the accounts with Friends and Family. 

Ooh Russy, you appear to be a smooth operator.

15 minutes ago, Cash in the Attic said:

ffs got right down to login screen...clicked to login and sent me to back of queue 2170!!!  

So my mate will have to watch it in the Rawsons while we are at the match!!!! tough breasticles!!

same me i even got the seat I was after , tried to load it to my basket ,

it wouldn't load so I kept coming out and going back in now I'm back at 2099

he can watch it on tv what a waste of a morning that was

Just now, LoadABallacks said:

Thankfully I've no need to worry but the online system does seem plop in times of high demand. 

I guess the club can't win though, as if they were to outsource to a Ticketmaster etc, people would moan about a hefty booking fee.  

Try buying tickets for a high demand gig through ticket master. They are sold out before they go on sale as they sell them straight to ticket tout companies (which they probably own). At least the ways our works the most committed fans get first dibs on tickets at cost price. It's a shame this scramble is going on today and I feel sorry for people who haven't been able to get to matches all year. But if you can and chose not to there's no reason to be whinging about how crap the system is. 

4 minutes ago, Plonk said:

As a season ticket holder with over 850 points I was only entitled to one ticket. Why should you be any different?  There's probably a dozen of us who don't miss many games. We couldn't get tickets together at Wembley last year. It's life sometimes it's tough. As the Stones said " you can't always get what you want"

The Rolling Stones also said,

She knows just how to please her man
Softer than a baby lamb
But she's educated
Doesn't give a damn

So...

5 minutes ago, Minton said:

£50 is a fair old whack to shell out when you're not going to get to any games and no guarantee of a play-off 

It's simple and fair. 

People that go to games get the priority. There's no fairer system. 

Wow. Perseverance pays off.

Booted to the back twice, then THIRD time lucky got 4 in the Grandstand.

Availability as of 5 minutes ago.

Capture12_30.JPG.433de4bd1095e17a7dbcbca5d690e4c8.JPG

Edited by nebneeb
badly formatted

3 hours ago, Sandy Owl said:

Anybody got any idea of how many people are queuing at the ground? - hundreds?

I was there at 7am and there were about 80 ahead of me. I reckon about 200 outside still when I got my ticket at about 9:30

10 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Seems that some people are having their nineteenth nervous breakdown over it. 

Edited by Ever the pessimist

Just now, darklord said:

I think the system works as good as it can. Maybe adding another tiere for say 20+ TPP points may have aleviated it today a little

I have no issue with people with PP getting early access. What I do have a problem with is a system that boots you off after 3hrs without warning. 

I've waited patiently all morning only to get shafted by the inadequacy of the club's own system. 

Blood boiling 

4 minutes ago, Adem Poric said:

The Rolling Stones also said,

She knows just how to please her man
Softer than a baby lamb
But she's educated
Doesn't give a damn

So...

Don't tell me.. Don't tell me...I know it...I bloody know this one ....its

8 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Try buying tickets for a high demand gig through ticket master. They are sold out before they go on sale as they sell them straight to ticket tout companies (which they probably own). At least the ways our works the most committed fans get first dibs on tickets at cost price. It's a shame this scramble is going on today and I feel sorry for people who haven't been able to get to matches all year. But if you can and chose not to there's no reason to be whinging about how crap the system is. 

Think you missed my point. I agree with you and I'm not complaining personally, as a season ticket holder and attending a fair few away games I've got plenty of points so it's a none issue for me. 

I think the points system is fair, it ensures those that go week in week out get a ticket, my point was more towards the technical side of the online system, with booting people out etc and not being able to cope with the demand. 

It obviously requires some investment, but from a club perspective it's probably not worth it for a handful of games per year. What i was getting at is a Ticketmaster system would most likely be able to cope with demand, but fans would then moan about paying a booking fee. 

5 minutes ago, Minton said:

I have no issue with people with PP getting early access. What I do have a problem with is a system that boots you off after 3hrs without warning. 

I've waited patiently all morning only to get shafted by the inadequacy of the club's own system. 

Blood boiling 

gutted for you mate