Carlos's Contract

1 minute ago, Mr Farrell said:

Alternatively, losing in the semis, he could be out on his ear.

It's a very fine line, and our Chairmain hasn't got where he is by being sentimental.

Still think he'll try to sign him if we go out!

44 minutes ago, Holmes said:

To my knowledge, CC doesn't post nasty comments, call them what you will, so I fail to understand why he should be expected to receive such posts from others and to think it's acceptable.

What might be the norm for someone, doesn't make it the norm for anyone else.

Will all have our own standards and we shouldn't have to apologise for them.

Good post that.

1 minute ago, AMB1867 said:

So, hat you are saying is that whatever Carlos does that is good or bad, that we must not criticise him? 

No criticism is fair enough you can disagree how he sets out his team etc, but there is no earthly reason to be abusive.

"You should have played Brown instead of Green".

Sounds much better than:-

You f*****g idiot. "You should have played Brown instead of Green. No idea what you doing, f*** off back home".

Not rocket science surely.

3 hours ago, ScottyOwl said:

Depends what you class as abuse I guess. Took me less than 30 seconds to find these doing a search. 

590c77b119610_ScreenShot2017-05-05at13_59_39.png.335e105b769399ee21a8853eac8c101e.png590c77b19b072_ScreenShot2017-05-05at13_59_23.png.c9a3350fb64d77f4c3ca3919798963b0.png590c77b223868_ScreenShot2017-05-05at13_58_34.png.0dcec82209f1e4ad9a09c19f38f29e49.png

Just look how shot twitter is how does it keep on going? Just full or Rëtærds .

Some of these will no doibt be pig fans people need to get a life 

Guest Deleted member
3 hours ago, parkerowl said:

Who classes this as abuse then ? I'm interested to know. it's not very nice, but not abuse IMO. 

of course its absue you massive f****** pleb

Errrr. Im not sure whether I just abused you or not. You've got me confused now

3 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

Just look how shot twitter is how does it keep on going? Just full or Rëtærds .

Some of these will no doibt be pig fans people need to get a life 

I hope you don't do peoples headstones for a living.

Guest Deleted member
1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

I hope you don't do peoples headstones for a living.

lol

45 minutes ago, AMB1867 said:

So, hat you are saying is that whatever Carlos does that is good or bad, that we must not criticise him? 

Ah so you've emerged then. 

Having slated the manager consistently time and time again you must be devastated that he made you look like a first class *** and got us in the play offs. 

No doubt you'll be back gloating if we should come unstuck in the play offs. 

Never a fan in a million years. 

Edited by SiJ

I think it is fair to say that Carlos dropped a bit of a b0llock mentioning it last night.

I wouldn't be surprised if he will be on his way either way in the summer, he's been at bigger clubs than us and has not left the need to leave Twitter.

Edited by Owls2k

1 hour ago, Beavertown said:

Twitter and Facebook need permenantly deleting...

I take it you're not on either of em.

For personal reasons facebook is one of best inventions for me. 

A life changer.  

People are quick to jump on social media and vent their frustrations without thinking. The problem is you make yourself look like a ***. Those that started the Carlos out threads have made themselves look stupid. The "so we aren't allowed to criticise Carlos now?" response doesn't wash with me, nobody has ever said that. 

A good piece of advice to those people is this - When you're about to do something, stop and think: Would an idiot do this? and if the answer is yes then don't do that thing. 

Guest Deleted member
35 minutes ago, SiJ said:

he made you look like a first class *** and got us in the play offs. 

Are you calling him a pleb there?

#askingforafriend

WHO GIVES A flip ABOUT HIS CONTRACT DETAIL RIGHT NOW !!

Ignore and concentrate on task in hand. Will someone just delete this negative pigswill thread and stop fuelling un-necessary drivel. 

Going to be loads of pigs on here stirring now they have got p1ssed on a bus with the pub cup. They have nothing better to do, no job, ugly wives etc...

Blunts will be loving this. Idiots falling for it and adding fuel rather than ignoring. 

Lets fuel the positive promotion fire, not pour pigs Magnet laced wee wee on it at such a crucial point and damage momentum

50 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Carlos may not want to stay longer than 2 years. If it's true his family still In Portugal he may want to return and take a job back there.nothing we can do I think if he wants to go and if he does go then ill wish him well and thank him very much for 2 good years.

^^this^^

People seem to forget that he lives on his own, thousands of miles away from his family. 

It's long been my feeling that Carlos will leave at the end of the season, although if we get promoted he may well fancy giving the Prem a pop! 

Whatever happens he's been a breath of fresh air in a club which really needed revitalising. He's carried himself in a respectable, professional manner and still might be the man to revive the sleepiest of giants.

Let's all just let the next few weeks play out before worrying about next season

UTO