Carlos's Contract

3 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Can't help thinking that due to his eccentric use of English, and bad translations, Carlos's interviews don't always come across as accurately as he'd like.

Misrepresenting himself now.

Try a bit harder eh?

44 minutes ago, parkerowl said:

No, nobody thinks that surely.

Some people said he'd be gone by September in his first season...they then said we wouldn't get in play offs and he'd be gone...the same people are now saying he would be gone by next season...uou don't have to be fuckingsherlock Holmes to get the gist of what they post lol

29 minutes ago, AwokenGiant said:

He'll sign a contract and it'll be announced just before the Play-off Final - impeccable timing! 

I got the impression listening to him last night that e was perfectly happy without a contract. Jack Charlton didn't have a contract and he chose to leave at the point that he felt he couldn't take us any further.

I quite like the fact that he isn't money motivated and is driven by something more altruistic.

1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

Some people said he'd be gone by September in his first season...they then said we wouldn't get in play offs and he'd be gone...the same people are now saying he would be gone by next season...uou don't have to be fuckingsherlock Holmes to get the gist of what they post lol

Don't understand that sorry.

3 minutes ago, mark1948 said:

I got the impression listening to him last night that e was perfectly happy without a contract. Jack Charlton didn't have a contract and he chose to leave at the point that he felt he couldn't take us any further.

I quite like the fact that he isn't money motivated and is driven by something more altruistic.

Me too and that sends a great message out to those that he is leading/managing. 

They'll owe it to themselves, the fans and CC to  get promotion. I never played at the standard of our players, but whenever I played for a manager I respected, I was always motivated to got that extra yardage. I think/hope our current players feel the same. 

Andy Giddings and Dom howson tweeted he threatened to walk out of the presser because they kept asking him about his future and he didn't want to talk about it and just focus on the team.

Sounds like Giddings kept asking over an over.

And another thing that is weeing me off is they keep asking everyone at the club about the blades promotion.

What's that got to do with us? Why not ask about Bolton's promotion.

It's like the local press are trying and trying to derail us in some way.

If I was Carlos I'd have walked out and said in future I'd refuse to talk to the local press. 

2 hours ago, mark1948 said:

Carlos revealed on Biggs' show last night that he is out of contract and he is happy working without a contract. Jack Charlton did the same.

Carlos also revealed that he was hurt by some of the stuff posted on twitter.

Carlos is now in a position where he decides if or when he leaves and for what reason or reasons.

I don't want him to leave as I believe that he will improve Sheffield Wednesday year on year for a long time to come. But all this can be put asunder by duffers, abusers, malcontents and the uninformed and uneducated.

So I say to those current and future detractors show him the respect and common decency that is due to a decent and respectful man, never let yourself become abusive and trust that Carlos will know if and when he can no longer move the club forward and hand over at that time a strong stable club capable of joining,, but preferably remaining in, the elite.

Perfect!

2 hours ago, mark1948 said:

Carlos revealed on Biggs' show last night that he is out of contract and he is happy working without a contract. Jack Charlton did the same.

Carlos also revealed that he was hurt by some of the stuff posted on twitter.

Carlos is now in a position where he decides if or when he leaves and for what reason or reasons.

I don't want him to leave as I believe that he will improve Sheffield Wednesday year on year for a long time to come. But all this can be put asunder by duffers, abusers, malcontents and the uninformed and uneducated.

So I say to those current and future detractors show him the respect and common decency that is due to a decent and respectful man, never let yourself become abusive and trust that Carlos will know if and when he can no longer move the club forward and hand over at that time a strong stable club capable of joining,, but preferably remaining in, the elite.

Top post Sir 

57 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

So he gets us promoted but leaves a once in a lifetime opportunity, because of this legendary abuse that nobody has actually ever seen on twitter ?

This gets more bizarre.

Well it's only what keeps being said I'm replying to Original post he mentioned he twitter

Edited by Lomas613

55 minutes ago, A12owl said:

I think he is mature enough to ignore the negatives on twitter or elsewhere. The TRUE fans I think have positive thoughts about Carlos and he KNOWS it. 

Yep me included. Just replying to original post saying he didn't like comments on twitter

Giddings is a complete co*k. Always pushes too far, but apart from that he's just crap at interviews anyway, always asks the same questions every foookin week in the exact same way.......'So Carlos, (insert opponents), what do you make of them?'

2 minutes ago, ScottyOwl said:

Depends what you class as abuse I guess. Took me less than 30 seconds to find these doing a search. 

590c77b119610_ScreenShot2017-05-05at13_59_39.png.335e105b769399ee21a8853eac8c101e.png590c77b19b072_ScreenShot2017-05-05at13_59_23.png.c9a3350fb64d77f4c3ca3919798963b0.png590c77b223868_ScreenShot2017-05-05at13_58_34.png.0dcec82209f1e4ad9a09c19f38f29e49.png

Appalling, every one of these so called 'fans' should hang their heads in shame.

13 minutes ago, ScottyOwl said:

Depends what you class as abuse I guess. Took me less than 30 seconds to find these doing a search. 

590c77b119610_ScreenShot2017-05-05at13_59_39.png.335e105b769399ee21a8853eac8c101e.png590c77b19b072_ScreenShot2017-05-05at13_59_23.png.c9a3350fb64d77f4c3ca3919798963b0.png590c77b223868_ScreenShot2017-05-05at13_58_34.png.0dcec82209f1e4ad9a09c19f38f29e49.png

Who classes this as abuse then ? I'm interested to know. it's not very nice, but not abuse IMO.