Writing us off again on the telly.

They had the footballing god that is Chris Hughton on TalkSport this mornign and all they banged on about was Hudds/Reading/Leeds and what great form Fulham are in.

Literally, we weren't mentioned once. Really made me chuckle

2 hours ago, Saxondale said:

If we had just dropped out of the top 6, out of form and desperate for a win, one of the last places I would want to go is Burton who are also desperate for a win.

Wouldnt be surprised at all if Burton turned them over. 

Yes, and that's probably our best hope. Leeds play a high-energy game, and their fans reckon they've run out of steam.

2 hours ago, elyowl1 said:

Four wins in the last five the other should have been a win but that's football and Fulham look more solid than we do ? 

I hope Leeds fail but they have a tight defence and a forward who can't stop scoring so should beat Burton and Wigan which leaves us and Fulham and I don't see Fulham winning at Huddersfield (draw) give you a home win vs Brentford if we get four points as I expect , which means they have to come here and play for a win which with a packed Hillsborough should favour us and our style of play. 

The only game we looked really convincing was against Newcastle.

I don't see Fulham slipping whereas I can with us. 

This is is far from over 

45 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

This is is far from over 

Bit harsh on us, I thought we played well yesterday

Winning games in this league isn't a given. The soon to be champions Brighton went to QPR only last week and also won 2-1, whilst having 44% possession and 11 shots. We had 52% possession and 10 shots 

I think we're doing just fine compared to others 

Thinking about it, we probably don't get the attention because we aren't a story at the moment. We were there last season, and we aren't playing fantastic football. Fulham have had a run and got into the play-offs which is a story and the others are all teams that hardly anyone would have expected to be up there at this stage.

51 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

This is is far from over 

Nobody in this league is convincing it's a tough division and you have to fight for every point , would be so nice if every team played as though they were Labrador puppies rolling over to let us tickle their tums rather than being pissed off Rottweilers. 

I fancy our our chances at home to Derby more than Fulham at Huddersfield , 

2 hours ago, ramone said:

They had the footballing god that is Chris Hughton on TalkSport this mornign and all they banged on about was Hudds/Reading/Leeds and what great form Fulham are in.

Literally, we weren't mentioned once. Really made me chuckle

I heard that. They hardly ever mention  Wednesday. 

Just now, kilnhurstowl said:

I heard that. They hardly ever mention  Wednesday. 

I couldn't believe it. Its like we don't exist. 

Mind you though, they probably dont know we're up there. If its not the Premier League, none of them have a scooby. Its brilliant hearing the likes of Micky Quinn and Ray Parlour trying to have a conversation about Championship football. 

1 minute ago, ramone said:

I couldn't believe it. Its like we don't exist. 

Mind you though, they probably dont know we're up there. If its not the Premier League, none of them have a scooby. Its brilliant hearing the likes of Micky Quinn and Ray Parlour trying to have a conversation about Championship football. 

Yea. They ain't got a clue. Makes me laugh when they do a preview of championship matches n it matters not one bit who we play. Could be a Yorkshire derby. We don't get mentioned . lol