Tying up play-offs before the last game

Not sure how Fulham were lucky yesterday but certainly winning at Norwich is a sign that they aren't going away and it will come down to the last game, for us, Fulham and one of Reading or Leeds I reckon. 

Though we may need to get 2 wins and a draw from the next 3 games even just to have something to play for on the last game. Which is a scary thought 

Yeah tbh I'm basing that on stats which Norwich were by far the better and updates said Norwich battered them last 15.. When there was a 4th goal I was praying it was the canaries but our chuffing luck it was Fulham, qpr not on good form, you think we'll win? 

Yeah tbh I'm basing that on stats which Norwich were by far the better and updates said Norwich battered them last 15.. When there was a 4th goal I was praying it was the canaries but our chuffing luck it was Fulham, qpr not on good form, you think we'll win? 

True i know Norwich were pushing for an equaliser at the end but Fulham seem to be getting labelled as the best attacking side in the league, scoring 3 times at Newcastle and Norwich etc.

I think we can win at QPR as they won't park a bus so much and our attacking players (FF, Rhodes, Fletcher/Hooper, Wallace) are better than theirs. I just hope we go there to score goals with FF and two strikers starting 

I look on this a bit differently.

Three games before Fulham: a win and two draws and we are definitely in with a chance on the last day, even if Fulham win their three. 

Being in front on the last day would be better, four points clear, better still, but getting 5 more points from 9 is our next target.

It's looking really tight for the remaining fixtures.  The championship being what it is, there could be a range of possibilities in terms of the final positions.

Leeds and Reading both have to play Burton & Wigan, who are fighting relegation.  Fulham have to go to Huddersfield, so our Yorkshire neighbours could do us a favour, but they have been a little inconsistent of late.  

I think we will definitely need to win at QPR and at home against Derby, to be still in the hunt for the play-offs by the time the final days comes around.

Huddersfield T   Leeds   Reading   Wednesday   Fulham
Points now   77   73   73   72   70
GD   5   16   -1   13   22
15-Apr           Aston Villa (A)        
17-Apr   Derby County (A)   Wolves (H)   Rotherham U (H)   QPR (A)   Aston Villa (H)
22-Apr   Fulham (H)   Burton Albion (A)   Nottm Forest (A)   Derby County (H)   Huddersfield T (A)
25-Apr   Wolves (A)                
29-Apr   Birmingham C (A)   Norwich City (H)   Wigan Ath (H)   Ipswich Town (A)   Brentford (H)
07-May   Cardiff C (H)   Wigan Ath (A)   Burton Albion (A)   Fulham (H)   Wednesday (A)

I think it will go down to the wire and might even be sorted on goal difference. That would leave Reading in massive trouble. -1 goal difference and 4th in league. 

I'm still astonished by this. But the stats dont lie

Big weekend is Fulham v Huddersfield with us v derby. 

Fulham should get beat we need to win then it's sorted in time to rest in final game.

The worry here is Derby are a bit of a bogey side for us IIRC. 

Fulham have a difficult run in and if we don't capitalise on that and leave it to the last game I'll be worried.

Love Leeds to rely on us beating Fulham and we play a 2nd  team. lol

Hell no , play the u23s imagine the outrage in Leeds as we lose 8-0 and Fulham get the final playoff spot in their place.

Fulham look great attacking but poor at the back, if they came to Hillsborough needing a win I'm confident that we'd score a hat full exploiting the space at the back .

We haven't been very good at scoring 'hat fulls'  all season.