Tying up play-offs before the last game

I doubt we'll be resting players even if we've clinched a play off place by then.

Last year was different,  we went into the Wolves game knowing that we were guaranteed finishing 6th whatever happened therefore we played the fringe players.  This year we could well go to the last game with a chance of finishing 4th or 5th therefore affecting the play off opposition and possibly home advantage in the second leg (I'd rather be at home second despite it working out alright in the end last year).

Not only that but if we're locked in the playoffs (in any position) and other clubs are relying on us to get a result against Fulham and we start the kids the EFL would come down hard on us.

I don't want it to go to the final game, I'll be a sweaty mess !! 

I watched as Brighton came to Hillsborough last season in the POs. they were knackered and I think had about 4 players go down through exhaustion. 

I didn't care at the time, as it was to our advantage 

lol 

but karma can be a be-atch 

Hate to say this but I think Reading are safe now. Leeds too with the run in they have plus the added confidence that last minute equaliser will give them. If either had lost this weekend I think the pressure may have got to them.

Fulham have got an easy game on Monday. Somehow the footballing genius' decided to give Villa only one day rest over Easter before travelling to London for their game. Add that to the fragile confidence Villa have & I just don't see them doing us a favour.

I think the equalizer conceded against Barnsley is probably what will ultimately kill us. Those extra two points would have made all the difference. Whatever happens on Monday, I just can't see us getting more than two points from Derby and Ipswich. We never beat Derby, and Mick McCarthy's got us taped. And Fulham's goal difference is as good as a point too. Unless Fulham do a Cardiff, then I think we'll just miss out.

I think the equalizer conceded against Barnsley is probably what will ultimately kill us. Those extra two points would have made all the difference. Whatever happens on Monday, I just can't see us getting more than two points from Derby and Ipswich. We never beat Derby, and Mick McCarthy's got us taped. And Fulham's goal difference is as good as a point too. Unless Fulham do a Cardiff, then I think we'll just miss out.

In the same way we never beat any of Neil Warnocks sides ?