Farewell my friends

23 minutes ago, AlanLee said:

Our season was over a long time ago but I'm surprised by the pessimism shown by some of the threads on here. I'm guessing this is the second best season you've had in the last 15 or 20 years and many of you are acting like you're going down!

Wednesday should beat us easily tomorrow and then it's all to play for to get back in the playoffs. 

Anyway I'm looking forward to the game, as I always do, and having a few beers so hoping for a decent game.

One other thing. You obviously have a good player in Winnall but he's let himself down with his behaviour at Barnsley. He showed complete lack of class with his celebration and it only proved how much the Barnsley fans had got to him. Why not celebrate with his own fans?

He's a lot to learn in that respect and in my opinion Barnsley are better off without a player with his mindset.

UTM

You spoke sense until you moved onto your thoughts regarding Winnall........

He was given dogs abuse on social media by Barnsley fans, given a hatred reception throughout the game, any respect he had for the fans was long gone by then!

28 minutes ago, AlanLee said:

Our season was over a long time ago but I'm surprised by the pessimism shown by some of the threads on here. I'm guessing this is the second best season you've had in the last 15 or 20 years and many of you are acting like you're going down!

Wednesday should beat us easily tomorrow and then it's all to play for to get back in the playoffs. 

Anyway I'm looking forward to the game, as I always do, and having a few beers so hoping for a decent game.

One other thing. You obviously have a good player in Winnall but he's let himself down with his behaviour at Barnsley. He showed complete lack of class with his celebration and it only proved how much the Barnsley fans had got to him. Why not celebrate with his own fans?

He's a lot to learn in that respect and in my opinion Barnsley are better off without a player with his mindset.

UTM

Thanks for the useful insight... bye

2 minutes ago, Cosmo said:

I know a Rotherham fan born in Dronfield. Guess he's not welcome at the aaeeaessealeaeal stadium 

Nothing to do with where you were born is it? I was born in Sheffield but I'm Rotherham to the core!

Guest mkowl
9 minutes ago, AlanLee said:

Nothing to do with where you were born is it? I was born in Sheffield but I'm Rotherham to the core!

But if you are born in Rotherham and have a brain and support Wednesday that is an issue

Grade A in GCSE Hypocrisy by any chance

11 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

While we are on this "let himself down" cack, do you think the fat fcuker who used to manage ya, or pringle the gypo showed respect to fellow professionals, when your exfat fcucker caused an earthquake when ya thought you had won that game? 

That was hillarious.

He ran on the pitch and with stoppage time there was still at least 10mins left.

Thought he'd won it lol

51 minutes ago, AlanLee said:

UTM

FO u tinpot two hat, rovrum, ffs

1 hour ago, AlanLee said:

UTM

Life's about what you put in versus what you get out, and whether you grouse or not is based on that. The Millers, frankly, have played a blinder in recent seasons, and you could make a plausible case for their being the team of the region. The Reds have done well too, but they have a long pedigree of playing in the second tier, and we await next season to see how they perform. This relegation I see as a blip, provided that the next manager is the right one. With a budget of £5 - £6 million in the Championship every decision made has to be absolutely spot on. TS got it badly wrong in the summer, and that's why the Millers' season has been such a disappointment. Stubbs was indeed a clanger, but if you balance that against everything else TS has done, then he's still well in credit. Chuntering isn't in order, at least not yet.

As for Wednesday, well the situation's different. The last 20 years are largely down to the fact that Wednesday weren't a modern club, namely the system couldn't generate the wealth to compete. That's why the Owls were relegated from the top flight in the first place. Having the club in the hands of thousands of small shareholders went out with the abolition of the maximum wage in the early 60s. It took the club almost 50 years to change, and then only under threat of extinction. The last two seasons are due to massive investment, rather than managerial prowess. Owls fans are grumbling because they can see that a glorious opportunity is being missed, with no parachute team in the play-offs.

1 hour ago, AlanLee said:

You obviously have a good player in Winnall but he's let himself down with his behaviour at Barnsley. He showed complete lack of class with his celebration and it only proved how much the Barnsley fans had got to him. Why not celebrate with his own fans?

B0llock5, he's only human he got stick, he gave it back good on him lol

HES OURS - you six fingered lot need to deal with it and get over him, glad he gave some back to the "fans"

Put simply, the abuse your fans have given him should be reserved for when someone try's to invade your sisters without the prior knowledge she's spoken for by the brother. 

Guest Deleted member
Just now, Spencerowl said:

HES OURS - you six fingered lot need to deal with it and get over him, glad he gave some back to the "fans"

Put simply, the abuse your fans have given him should be reserved for when someone try's to invade your sisters without the prior knowledge she's spoken for by the brother. 

Hes a Rotherham fan