Farewell my friends

Our season was over a long time ago but I'm surprised by the pessimism shown by some of the threads on here. I'm guessing this is the second best season you've had in the last 15 or 20 years and many of you are acting like you're going down!

Wednesday should beat us easily tomorrow and then it's all to play for to get back in the playoffs. 

Anyway I'm looking forward to the game, as I always do, and having a few beers so hoping for a decent game.

One other thing. You obviously have a good player in Winnall but he's let himself down with his behaviour at Barnsley. He showed complete lack of class with his celebration and it only proved how much the Barnsley fans had got to him. Why not celebrate with his own fans?

He's a lot to learn in that respect and in my opinion Barnsley are better off without a player with his mindset.

UTM

I can't  quite see how our mindset is of any concern to you .

For the record we wont easily beat anybody we dont have a backbone in the entire squad, especially the manager.

Lastly re winnall: Dont blame him one bit. Their fans have been on at him since he left , why wouldnt you give a bit back! 

Enjoy the match tomorrow 

Usually I would agree that it would be better for him to celebrate with his fans but he got dogs abuse from the off and even got a toy pig thrown at him. After that happened I would have done the same as he did and run straight towards the knuckledragger responsible.

Think a lot of the expectation of Sheffield Wednesday this season comes from the ticket prices we charge.

Football fans will always be fickle but ask them to pay highest prices in the league then you are asking for a bit of stick when expectations fall short.

As for Winnall celebrations I thought it was really good. Getting stick off the crowd, he scored and sticks it back to them.

Tom Pope should really bite his tongue (or texting thumb), he is a pro footballer getting mixed up with a row on twitter about a game not even involving his club. Never going to look good.

6 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Think a lot of the expectation of Sheffield Wednesday this season comes from the ticket prices we charge.

Football fans will always be fickle but ask them to pay highest prices in the league then you are asking for a bit of stick when expectations fall short.

As for Winnall celebrations I thought it was really good. Getting stick off the crowd, he scored and sticks it back to them.

Tom Pope should really bite his tongue (or texting thumb), he is a pro footballer getting mixed up with a row on twitter about a game not even involving his club. Never going to look good.

Tom Pope is an awful human being. He was shocking for us at Don Valley, couldn't hit a barn door and had a court case hanging over his head for assault in Stoke. I wouldn't let anything he says wind you up.

You know what I really don't care what Barnsley, their fans, their players, their fans, etc, etc, think about us and our players.

Winnall chose us (and quadrupled his wages). He got dogs abuse for doing so. He scored and gave a bit back.

Get over it.

16 minutes ago, AlanLee said:

Our season was over a long time ago but I'm surprised by the pessimism shown by some of the threads on here. I'm guessing this is the second best season you've had in the last 15 or 20 years and many of you are acting like you're going down!

Wednesday should beat us easily tomorrow and then it's all to play for to get back in the playoffs. 

Anyway I'm looking forward to the game, as I always do, and having a few beers so hoping for a decent game.

One other thing. You obviously have a good player in Winnall but he's let himself down with his behaviour at Barnsley. He showed complete lack of class with his celebration and it only proved how much the Barnsley fans had got to him. Why not celebrate with his own fans?

He's a lot to learn in that respect and in my opinion Barnsley are better off without a player with his mindset.

UTM

Obviously havent ent seen the messages of hate from Barnsley fans ever since he left. After he gave them their most successful season in over 20 years. The lad did reyt.

3 minutes ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

Rotherham and Doncaster still on course to become the major players in South Yorkshire football are they? 

How's that going for you? 

lol

Sorry I don't converse with Rotherham Owls. I only talk to genuine Wednesday fans from Sheffield. Happy to answer questions from them.