It's as plain as a pikestaff that.....

8 minutes ago, No 2 is r nilsson said:

I'm baffled by all this. If we beat toytown on Tues we could be back in the top 6 (Fulham play Derby, which isn't easy) then we play a massive Easter game against Newcastle in a packed Hillsborough. The season is far from over, and we might just start to lift our game now we know we actually have to fight to win promotion.  

I want to believe....but it looks like we've chucked it away...despite being given multiple lifelines...hope I'm wrong, would be very happy to be wrong, but it feels to me like we are on our way out with no balls. UTO.

17 minutes ago, No 2 is r nilsson said:

I'm baffled by all this. If we beat toytown on Tues we could be back in the top 6 (Fulham play Derby, which isn't easy) then we play a massive Easter game against Newcastle in a packed Hillsborough. The season is far from over, and we might just start to lift our game now we know we actually have to fight to win promotion.  

I really don't want to be right but I've been around too long to know that I am

20 minutes ago, No 2 is r nilsson said:

I hope this is correct, I really do 

7 minutes ago, MrsHall said:

I want to believe....but it looks like we've chucked it away...despite being given multiple lifelines...hope I'm wrong, would be very happy to be wrong, but it feels to me like we are on our way out with no balls. UTO.

Its the fact that we have almost begged another team to take our play-off place - and they have struggled so badly to do so - that gives me confidence that we will get back, and stay back, in the play offs

We're fortunate the clusb outside the top 6 are pretty rank - so we have been able to afford to be poor and still be in with a shout

Finish in the play-offs and it's formbook out fo the window

I still think we have a decent shout of making the top 6 - because nobody else os good enough to sustain a run - for eg, Fulham should be out of sight of us by now - but they have just scrambled above us by virtue of scraping a win at the worst club the championship has ever seen

2 hours ago, torres said:

The players signed haven't improved the first 11.

The players are giving their all though I don't doubt their commitment 

FF is the key to this team playing well as he was last year 

FF is the key in more ways than one. The team has never really been the same since the day he spit his dummy out at Norwich. 

1 minute ago, scram said:

Its the fact that we have almost begged another team to take our play-off place - and they have struggled so badly to do so - that gives me confidence that we will get back, and stay back, in the play offs

We're fortunate the clusb outside the top 6 are pretty rank - so we have been able to afford to be poor and still be in with a shout

I still think we have a decent shout of making the top 6 - because nobody else os good enough to sustain a run - for eg, Fulham should be out of sight of us by now - but they have just scrambled above us by virtue of scraping a win at the worst club the championship has ever seen

Scram, you are one of my favourite posters, but when we are clutching at straws, like other teams being bottom than us, is a but desperate.

2 minutes ago, scram said:

I hope that does not come back and bite you on the arris Scram.

5 minutes ago, lukestheman82 said:

Scram, you are one of my favourite posters, but when we are clutching at straws, like other teams being bottom than us, is a but desperate.

Notfor one minute am i suggesting this season has gone anything like as progressively as it we would have like, and expected

I have been a critic of CC allseason - yet been battered into submission by the "yeah well we won" brigade

But sometimes being the least worst team in the pack has to do

1 hour ago, pgmetcalf said:

Oh god, another of these 12 post wallies desperately trying to call themselves a Wednesday fan

Or an impatient old bloke, who's seen Wednesday in the top flight for 16 years in the last 47, and wants to see them there again!  Some people! 

23 minutes ago, scram said:

Notfor one minute am i suggesting this season has gone anything like as progressively as it we would have like, and expected

I have been a critic of CC allseason - yet been battered into submission by the "yeah well we won" brigade

But sometimes being the least worst team in the pack has to do

Yep, whatever it takes now...

56 minutes ago, lukestheman82 said:

no it's not .......where you finish is what you deserve ....if we finish 6th then we are the 6th best team if that means all those below us are crap that's there problem not ours ....if we end up 7th I doubt the Fulham fans will think they got 6th by default of us being crap ..