It's as plain as a pikestaff that.....

On 4/1/2017 at 20:05, OwlTimer said:

1. We have a one-dimensional manager who has completely lost his way, has bought many players but has no idea how to get the team to play to their strengths and is unable to inspire his players to a level above very ordinary.

2. The players, for whatever reason, are unwilling or unable to summon up the desire necessary to go out and win matches.

Oh dear me

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

A great and terrible mist , a fog so thick as to blind must have descended on Sheffield, for I cannot see this Pikestaff!

No Snoots - it's bright and blue skied but the Pikestaff has in fact been located where there sun don't shine...

What a thread. Always good to read back the comments from posters that don't actually go to games but see us on TV every now and again. 

Never, ever write off Sheffield Wednesday. Carlos has a dream and its the same as ours. We're on our way back. Doesn't matter how, all that matters, all that has ever mattered, is winning games for me. I don't care how we play if we win. I don't care how we play if we lose. All I want is to win. That's what I pay my money for, that feeling, not to be entertained by silky football. That would be a bonus if we were winning but I don't care for it. Win. Win. Win. That is all. 

4 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

What a thread. Always good to read back the comments from posters that don't actually go to games but see us on TV every now and again. 

Never, ever write off Sheffield Wednesday. Carlos has a dream and its the same as ours. We're on our way back. Doesn't matter how, all that matters, all that has ever mattered, is winning games for me. I don't care how we play if we win. I don't care how we play if we lose. All I want is to win. That's what I pay my money for, that feeling, not to be entertained by silky football. That would be a bonus if we were winning but I don't care for it. Win. Win. Win. That is all. 

Win in style , Cherry on the Cake then !!

2 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

The cake is enough on its own for me, but I see why people like the cherry too. Thing is, it doesn't ruin the cake if it's not there. The way some go on all they want is the cherry. 

I don't even like Cherries !!

2 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

....... I see why people like the cherry too. Thing is, it doesn't ruin the cake if it's not there. The way some go on all they want is the cherry. 

I think they could probably do with losing theirs. Calm them down a bit.