Barnsley vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread. ***Early Kick Off, 12:30***

I wish i could shake this awful feeling of foreboding that i have...................i thought the Norwich game was going to be a turning point for the season in Carlos,s approach , letting the team attack with freedom , but sadly that doesnt appear to be the case.

I`m really not confident for today or rest of season without a lot of key players.....................FFS COME ON WEDNESDAY.prove me wrong.

59 minutes ago, steveger said:

BIG second game of the season for me....!!

My absolute favourite place to go for football away, love the banter, the poor dingle kids, the rugged landscape of Dingleland, the sounds of dingleland, bit wierd this one as dad's picking me up at 9am off to Wakefield for a few light beverages then off to the 3rd world. In with the dingles today with Dad's mate so i shall have to be nice :biggrin:

Living the dream.

1 hour ago, steveger said:

BIG second game of the season for me....!!

My absolute favourite place to go for football away, love the banter, the poor dingle kids, the rugged landscape of Dingleland, the sounds of dingleland, bit wierd this one as dad's picking me up at 9am off to Wakefield for a few light beverages then off to the 3rd world. In with the dingles today with Dad's mate so i shall have to be nice :biggrin:

Make sure you scrub vigorously in the bath later Steve.