Barnsley vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread. ***Early Kick Off, 12:30***

Morning all,

Nice one Pauli,

Reckon we will come away with a win in this one.  I expect the goals to start flowing, so I'm going for a 4-1 Wednesday win.  Winnall with a brace, and Hoops and Rhodes the other scorers.  

TO VICTORY!!

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!

brilliant once again Pauli sehr schoen 

billy casper as Lord Mayor rofpmsl

Eyup lads anyone sin ar Jud?

Arr he's int showers wi Heck

Bugga am in doghowse agean - gorra gu al sithee at match tumoz

Guest Wonder Spaniel

Top thread Pauli. Apparently Stairfoot is one of the only man made objects that can be seen from outer space (or as the locals call it Cudworth!) 

3 points please. Pretty please!

Well I'm all confused now. I've never been to Barnsley before as I live in a different time zone, far, far away (Elsecar) but I did speak to a local chappy there once. During the interpretation I was getting through Google Translate, I had visions of Tuscany, rolling hills and beauty abound. And Coil. Not sure why he was saying this word, but that's what Google came back with. Coil. Odd I know.

But now @pauli has delivered this shocking news. Pauli never lies. His OMDT are always Balls On Accurate so if he says Barnsley is like this, it's gospel. I reckon this chancer I spoke with before was probobably with the Barnsley International Group for Tourism, Industry and Trade. I feel silly now.

Edited by ChapSmurf