Simple Yes or No Question

4 minutes ago, devonshire owl said:

Is he on loan to the end of the season?if so could he say he dosnt want to stay here and go somewhere else.

From everything Ive read and heard from journos and stuff, the deal is already agreed to be permanent in the summer, fee, contract etc etc all done already and signed. Loan was either to get it over the line before the deadline, or to help us with FFP, or a combination of both

28 minutes ago, Ali G said:

As things stand, and we had the chance to back out of the Rhodes deal would you? I personally think we can get 3 good quality players for 10 million and while ever Carlos is manager our negative tactics don't suite him...so I'll start....

YES

We can't back out of the deal, it's done, so it doesn't matter.

How are people not getting this?

49 minutes ago, torres said:

On performances for us  - you'd have to say Yes.

Looking at his record, which what most people must be doing - you'd gamble and say no.

£10 million spent on the correct areas of the team would make a bigger impact than keeping him in my opinion 

Having played next to no football from May 2016 to January 2017 at Boro, it comes as a surprise that Rhodes hasn't hit the ground running.

Maybe wait until he's up and running before forming an opinion on his Wednesday career would be the most sensible move?

our new manager will make the final decision but I think we should and will sign him. Its not his fault the service is very poor at the moment and with our flair players being injured, but once we improve I'm sure he will be able to get us quite a few goals. If we dont sign him somebody else might....