The Owls vs Burton. Official Matchday Thread.

Burton line-up: McLaughlin, Flanagan, Brayford, McFadzean, Turner, Sordell, Dyer, Naylor, Varney, Christensen, Irvine

Subs: Bywater, Mousinho, Woodrow, McCrory, M Palmer, W Miller, Murphy.

Willie Miller is 62.

Also: John Mousinho is 1/3 of 3/4 of an Only Connect question, with Jose Mourinho and Joao Moutinho

11 minutes ago, owlandished said:

Lge Apps Lge Gls
Westwood 110 0

Hunt 57 0
Sasso 23 2
Loovens 102 1
Fox 5 1

Wallace 73 7
Jones 19 0
Bannan 68 3
Forestieri 66 26

Rhodes 7 3
Winnall 8 1

Wildsmith 9 0
Fletcher 29 6
Reach 29 2
Palmer 131 1
Semedo 137 1
Buckley 8 0
Nuhiu 137 19

Total 1018 73

Still can't believe Westwood isn't pulling his weight in the goals scored column. 

Utter disgrace. 

Just now, A12owl said:

I doubt the commentators will be as passionate as JP on Wednesday Player providing it stays on. It did stay on throught the whole match on Saturday despite JP going bananas at each goal. 

Hope he can get as excited again.

"...and for those of you without Wednesday Player" is what I was meant to say ;)

26 minutes ago, S1Owl said:

Never had a weaker bench. 

What are you on about? Fletcher is an international, Wildsmith has been involved with England U21s, Palmer and Semedo have both been named player of the year for us and Buckley was plying his trade in the PL not long ago. I assume you've been in a long term coma and missed all that, along with our previous benches consistently filled with the likes of Rhys McCabe and Paul Corry.

What no MacManaman? He's going to be well wee wee'd off with Carlos at this rate. Can't understand the logic in leaving out a premiership player...mind you Beardy Brayford  will be in the toilet right now thinking about Forestieri ripping him a new one every five minutes.WTF: