The Owls vs Burton. Official Matchday Thread.

I've got mixed feelings on this one, heart says and wants a smashing performance with a comfy win, brain says it will be back to a poor performance but we should squeeze a tight and close shaved win...

Either way it's the three points we need, don't bottle it WEDNESDAY!

UTO, FTB

I guess Burton and Rotherham are the two clubs in the championship that are defying gravity by being here and eventually will drop out.  Definitely sooner rather than later in the case of the latter.

Hugely admire what Clough's done with them and I hope when eventually they do go they don't do a Yeovil.

Crowd needs to be patient tonight.  They seldom lose by big margins.

Tonight is almost bound to be a bit like 'after the  lord mayor's show', especially as Clough's Burton are dour, but hard to beat. Even with Hutch absent, I can't see them scoring. Think it will end 2 0 Owls. Fletch might be a good option up-front tonight. 

8 hours ago, pauli said:

brayface.png.b4fd39eb3fc138b4b62270e4b3081b19.png

Brilliant OMDT Pauli,

The Brayford pic the clear highlight by miles......:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I can't put my finger on it but there's something not right about the photo - is it his ears?

After the Lord Mayors show and all that...it'll be a dour evening of whinging from the stands, missplaced passes and lemon sucking faces pulled by Carlos as he flails his arms around aimlessly whilst patrolling his technical area...1-0 to The Wednesday - Jordan Rhodes 79 mins!! Elsewhere Fulham lose and we dont look back and storm it for the rest of the season....so there!!

We need to back up after our convincing display on Saturday.  This will be a different game though with a Burton team intent on frustrating us.  That said I can see us winning narrowly 1 v 0 with Rhodes scoring the decisive goal late on.