Matias - back training in 2 weeks ?

A journo has actually done his job & got the answer. 

He had a second operation as the first didn't work. Because he was out for so long his muscles in other groups were not strong enough so he has been on an 8 week strengthening programme. 

Currently on week 6 so in two weeks they will know if he can start training.

Guest wilyfox

Less said about Matias the better. Then maybe someday he'll pleasantly surprise us. Won't hold my breath though. It's not gone to plan for our Portuguese duo Joao and Matias. They have it all to do. Abdi as well. It's disappointing when it doesn't quite happen here for players you hold in high regard. 

49 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Less said about Matias the better. Then maybe someday he'll pleasantly surprise us. Won't hold my breath though. It's not gone to plan for our Portuguese duo Joao and Matias. They have it all to do. Abdi as well. It's disappointing when it doesn't quite happen here for players you hold in high regard. 

Abdis started showing signs...Mathias?...I honestly don't know, got a goal in him when he plays, but doesn't seem to have the required workrate...

Urby??....F.ook knows...

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Abdis started showing signs...Mathias?...I honestly don't know, got a goal in him when he plays, but doesn't seem to have the required workrate...

Urby??....F.ook knows...

Did Urby ever actually get off the plane? Or perhaps he's doing a Melo and sat at some tram stop somewhere!?