Leeds vsThe Owls. Official Matchday Thread. ***Early Kick Off, 12:30***

Excellent OP pauli. Got butterflies for today, so excited yet crazy nervous at the same time. I bloody hate Leeds, that fact we are both in the play off positions and have the same points make it even more important we get something.   Can't wait to get in the ground. Me and the Mrs also have our first night out since our 2nd child was born, really hope I'm celebrating 3 points and not mardy because we lost. 

Down in London for the weekend with family so will have to stream on phone at best. Dreamt we were 3 up at half time last night but don't know if we saw it out cos it was one of those dreams that flits about. Ended up parking in a disabled spot, got boxed in and had to wait for owner of car to come back. When he did I had to explain I couldn't see the markings. He was OK with it and went on to personalise his parking space with plants and bookshelves, it was in John Lewis car park. Think he's gonna sell my sofas that I left there if I don't collect em quick, he looked well dodgy and I'm not sure why he had a disabled badge to be honest. Glad I woke up. 

Can't see us winning, got sane feeling about this as I did about Brentford. Hope I'm wrong. 

Seriously good OMDT. Always love to see the "toothless" pic. Is it me? (he seems to be saying).

Brilliant music, too. Not a great fan o instros, usually but I love this like I love MonkeySpanner!

Now you all should know what I hink about L**ds!!

They're not westernised

They spread their disease

They don't know how to thank you

Or say pardon or please

They have a very strange Don Revie infatuation

Faaaaark L**ds they're the curse o the nation!

Faaark 'em!:laugh:

I'll borrow the commentator's comment from Tudgay's screamer in the derby about this OMDT, "that is world class, that is absolutely world class!"

COME ON WEDNESDAY!

Go out there and make us proud and beat these scummy rumblezoids 1-4 in their own home!

Fessi to grab 2, Abdi with another volleyed screamer and Rhodes finally serviced by Macca! Wood to get consolation cos ... Wood...

Tough game this. I would happily take a point! We need to be positive going forward and cause Leeds problems and make then realise promotion isn't just around the corner. If we play negative, parking ten players behind the ball (like we have been) then welcome the onslaught. Leeds home crowd will really get these going. The players need to realise the game starts at 1min, not 45 then we may actually win!

We have more than enough fire power to do these.

1-1 Is my prediction.

Guest Copthorneowl

Great thread to wake up to Pauli well done matey. Love the montage of Leeds managers just a reminder of how lucky we are to have our owner not theirs. UTO

All those travelling today sing up and travel safely.