Leeds vsThe Owls. Official Matchday Thread. ***Early Kick Off, 12:30***

Guest Copthorneowl
5 minutes ago, steveger said:

Hope we stuff these filthy dirty horrible scummy disgusting inbred loudmouthed vulgar shitty deluded cvnts...

Leeds don't bother me

Other than that there ok.

4 minutes ago, KernowOwl said:

Leeds are a good side this season, a real test for Wednesday today. But think we will win 2-0

Hoping we don't see any red cards today. Hutch and FF stay on the pitch!!!!

I honestly don't rate their side just think they have a great manager. Most managers wouldn't get the same results with their team as he has. That said if we are up for it we will turn them over, we have far better players imo. 

On paper we carry the attacking threat, but the absence of Tom Lees and weak full-back options worries me. If Loovens, Hutch and Westwood are in inspired form, we  might achieve a 2 0 win - if not, I fear the reverse. Leeds is one of the few away grounds nowadays I choose not to go to - haven't been there since the early nineteen seventies!

Goh I hope it's not another dour all out defensive borefest from us, Leeds have the capability and type of players to make us suffer if we do...

I'm hoping Carlos has been doing what Fergie used to in the 90's and been playing players out of position so as to fool the opposites on a big game but somehow I doubt it...

I wonder how much longer SKY will continue to cover us if it is another borefest?

C'mon WEDNESDAY, UTO, FTB

30 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

The players will be up for it, the travelling fans will be up for it, Carlos will be up for it, about time our bedwetting p.ussis shut the f.vck up, gave their heads a wobble and dug in for the run in!!

Grow a backbone you mitherin f.annies!!!

Don't get what you on a out tbh pal. We have had issues with the players been up for it. That's why Leeds are level on points with us and Huddersfield are above us despite the fact we have a much better team. I agree we will be up for it today. But mentioning the fact doesn't make anyone a fanny it's a fair observation. UTO

28 minutes ago, charmer said:

Shame you aren't coming to what promises to be the game of the day. The atmosphere is going to be electric.  Reckon it will finish 1-1. Bannan and woody the scorers.  

Would be happy with 1 1 and to see Bannon score a screamer like the one at Derby last season!

I usually like to leave the hate and bile filled rage to the young and the drunk.

But this is L**ds and seeing I am among friends I have to make my confession.  

I hate them.

With a passion.

Even at this mature age,  I hate them.

They raise a spite in me that usually is buried deep and never surfaces. 

I hate them more....... than I could and have ever hated the pigs. It's that serious.

If I had to wipe one of those clubs out of existence...

If I could turn back the pages of time and erase them permanently from the page it would always be L**ds that were rubbed from the world's history.

I wouldn't have to think twice. 

I've woke this morning with nausea. I've had to have a couple of gaviscon for breakfast as the bile is rising thinking of Bellend Road. 

I've avoided OT all week, to keep the build up in my mind to a minimum.

I have been to the cinema. Been for long walks. Everything to stop thinking about this game.

I do, truly, despise them.

A win today Carlos, any win. An ugly win. The ugliest win of all time. I don't care.Jist please, please win.

No prediction from me today. I dare not , even in jest, incase I somehow interfere with the fates.

Please boys. Just win.

Just win.

Edited by Lord Snooty

Guest everydays_wednesday
1 hour ago, modboy said:

Should I go and watch the match in the local Sheffield United pub here in Nerja? 

What's the weather like :-)

After the Jekyl and Hyde performance midweek we need to nick this. Not a season defining game by any stretch of the imagination but with Fulham coming up on the rails we need to start putting some daylight between us and 7th. Make Leeds the team to be looking over their shoulders  and keep plugging away.

A draw wouldn't be too bad but 3 points would be a great bonus. To all you guys making the trip, stay safe and sing us an away win.

Oh and Pauli, top drawer as always. Your MDT's are in a league of their own.

21 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I usually like to leave the hate and bile filled rage to the young and the drunk.

I hate them.

With a passion.

I hate them more....... than I could and have ever hated the pigs. It's that serious.

If I could turn back the pages of time and erase them permanently from the page it would always be L**ds that were rubbed from the world's history.

I've woke this morning with nausea. I've had to have a couple of gaviscon for breakfast as the bile is rising thinking of Bellend Road. 

I have been to the cinema. Been for long walks. Everything to stop thinking about this game.

A win today Carlos, any win. An ugly win. The ugliest win of all time. I don't care.Jist please, please win.

No prediction from me today. I dare not , even in jest, incase I somehow interfere with the fates.

Please boys. Just win.

Just win.

Brillaint post and better than I could write. 

Agree 100% CC any bloody win please 

27 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I hate them.

With a passion.

Please boys. Just win.

Just win.

Cant't fault your sentiments Snooty. I'm sure most of us know exactly how you are feeling. It's great to care though isn't it, what would life be like without a little passion eh?

Come on Wednesday!