Leeds vsThe Owls. Official Matchday Thread. ***Early Kick Off, 12:30***

There gonna be well up for this. I'm not sure how we'll approach it. We need to be physical and strong without losing our heads, which we've tended to do at times. Can certainly see a red coming our way.

also worried how our CBs will handle that ugly simpleton Wood.

Great OMDT Pauli, sooo many managers...in how many years? Toying with the idea of watching today but very edgy about the idea, I've always been the same as far as Wednesday go, never been able to watch without a sense of dread that the wheels will come off at any moment, like watching horror movies from behind a cushion! Might watch rugby international and resist looking at score till full time...or half time...or...you see, I just don't rightly know!!:wacko:

Guest everydays_wednesday
1 hour ago, modboy said:

Around 19 and sunny 

IMAG3016.jpg

Brilliant love Nerja....go and have a few in the round bar (if it's still there) and celebrate a 2-1 victory 

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

I usually like to leave the hate and bile filled rage to the young and the drunk.

But this is L**ds and seeing I am among friends I have to make my confession.  

I hate them.

With a passion.

Even at this mature age,  I hate them.

They raise a spite in me that usually is buried deep and never surfaces. 

I hate them more....... than I could and have ever hated the pigs. It's that serious.

If I had to wipe one of those clubs out of existence...

If I could turn back the pages of time and erase them permanently from the page it would always be L**ds that were rubbed from the world's history.

I wouldn't have to think twice. 

I've woke this morning with nausea. I've had to have a couple of gaviscon for breakfast as the bile is rising thinking of Bellend Road. 

I've avoided OT all week, to keep the build up in my mind to a minimum.

I have been to the cinema. Been for long walks. Everything to stop thinking about this game.

I do, truly, despise them.

A win today Carlos, any win. An ugly win. The ugliest win of all time. I don't care.Jist please, please win.

No prediction from me today. I dare not , even in jest, incase I somehow interfere with the fates.

Please boys. Just win.

Just win.

...my emotions, sentiments and feelings mirrored. I even reverted to the thrill of 'ebay' bidding to take my mind off things. Actually won...excellent tactics. Then I thought it might be an omen...then...etc etc...arghhhhh..

Can I add...JUST DO NOT LOSE...please... x

Fancy a 1-2 win or a 3-0 defeat depending on how we go about business today.

IF we go balls out and try to win rather than just struggle we are capable of getting all the points. If not we will buckle under the pressure...

Westwood

Sasso       Loovens   

Hunt                                           Reach

Hutch            

Macca           Abdi        Forestieri

Rhodes        Winall