Absolutely diabolical!!

Guest Kameron
1 hour ago, LoOn said:

People around me were off in disgust at 70mins. It's as though we should be steamrolling every match cos we spent a bit. No belief in the crowd until the end when loads had gone. Barmy

But it's ok for a side that's won once in 7 to come and steamroller us?

Guest mrbluesky
50 minutes ago, WatfordOwl said:

You should probably leave this thread as it is mate - not going all that well.

Enjoy the rest of your birthday.

UTO

loltickled me that did Watford,subtle but to the point!!

44 minutes ago, walkleyblue said:

Your right mate I'm just really pissed off because Wednesday has always come first, time to reprioritise I think WAWAW

If you can suffer the days of Irvine, Dave Allen and almost going out of business, you can take a defeat against Brentford which still sees us in 6th. 

Hang in there, good times aren't far away. Have a great chairman and if Carlos can't get it done, he will find someone that will.  

Top 2 was gone long ago. It's about staying in the top 6. None of the teams in the top 6 scare me. We can beat any of them. Dust yourself down fella. 

Cement a play off place and then roar threm to Wembley just like last season. They need our backing. Hillsborough with 30k plus Wednesday fans gives us an edge which Reading or Huddersfield can't match. 

UTO WTID

We did everything we could.

The players tried and tried.

We played against 12 men.

Carlos was spot on with the subs, the ball just didn't fall for us. 

The big positive for me was Callum McManaman, he's now showed great delivery and skill to take on his man on several occaisons. This is where he takes over from Wallace.

2 hours ago, M Royds said:

Says a bloke who's not at the match. 

I didn't have the opportunity to reply fully to this earlier so I'm going to now.

Have a different view to me by all means but to dismiss the opinion of a fellow Owl on the basis that they are 36000km away and therefore their opinion is in some way diminished. To do this does a disservice to many on this forum not least those who's lives have lead them overseas and away from S6. 

I stand by my initial comment, if you can't show enough strength of character to make it through 90 minutes watching someone else play sport without loosing your bobbar you don't really have a right to moan about it in my opinion. 

Edited by Morepork

6 minutes ago, Morepork said:

I didn't have the opportunity to reply fully to this earlier so I'm going to now.

Have a different view to me by all means but to dismiss the opinion of a fellow Owl on the basis that they are 36000km away and therefore their opinion is in some way diminished. To do this does a disservice to many on this forum not least those who's lives have lead them overseas and away from S6. 

I stand by my initial comment, if you can't show enough strength of character to make it through 90 minutes watching someone else play sport without loosing your bobbar you don't really have a right to moan about it in my opinion. 

OK mate, never realised you are many miles away as well as being overseas, just like myself. Apologies  

11 hours ago, walkleyblue said:

I've put my miles in home and away, I want Wednesday to win always but we've played dogshit most of the season. Yes we're doing OK on paper but performance wise we've been poor. Like I said next year I'll be spending my time with my loved ones on my birthday.

Your Birthday's a Friday next year, there probably won't be a game on...

With the talent we have got going forward still felt we were well in the game at 2-0 down with 10 minutes left.

Thought we have paid big money for these players now is the time to show us why. Alas it was not to be last night. 

If Fletchers header against the woodwork had gone it think we would have got at least a draw as Brentford looked dead on their feet.

Don't think we are giving Rhodes the service yet. 

7 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

20 k a week wages and they want support. Give over. They have had it in abundance this season and its about time the happy clapper s on here visited the real world. This result as been on the cards for weeks and its only by the grace of god we havent been punished as we so deserve to be with the tactics on display last night. Where are all the fans gone who said dont give a sh*t how they play provided we get 3 points. Well the results are now catching up with us. How the hell we are in 6th with a decent cushion with that tripe we saw last night abd the previous home games bar the odd exeception. 

Ah the real world.........yeah.

So one half of football where we've conceded a couple of goals warrants what in your book?

Booing?

Walking out?

Shoes off?

No jelly and ice cream?

The results are now catching up with us? Which one's ffs?

Lost 3 games out of the last 17 and won 10 of those, drawing the other 4.

I'll tell you why we're 6th with a decent cushion - we've won more games than the other sides that are chasing us...........funny that, we might not actually be as bad as you think/want us to be.

I'm as upset as anyone about yesterday and I know this is a forum so everyone can get something off their chest but I think the way some people on here turn on our players is now getting out of hand, and it seems to be getting to a few of the players, which we don't need right now. There were positives yesterday - Forestieri looked like he's back to his best, Macmanaman made a difference and looked like a player who can change a game and I thought Abdi looked good again.  I'm old enough to have seen promotions back to the Charlton days there are always hiccups. We just have to win enough of our games, and win the games that really matter. Let's get behind all the team whoever pulls on the shirt and make sure we do it this year.