Absolutely diabolical!!

Personally for me the high expectations of the fans this season is making the whole thing a slog.  Fans acting like foot stamping flippingtoddlers.

I don't understand the ins and outs in the details of tactics...but even I can see what Carlos is trying to achieve,

I even spoke to a Blade who said it was the same for them after they had lost one of the play off finals.

I think you're right mate, there's an expectation that we should be thrashing teams but it's unrealistic. Other managers know what we can do so they get their players to fight hard and press high to stop us playing. There's some of the best talent in this team that I've seen for years (including Bannan and Reach and Wallace     and others who get slagged off on here). We need to give them every support to get the best out of them for the last 13 (or 16) games. 

36 minutes ago, No 2 is r nilsson said:

I think you're right mate, there's an expectation that we should be thrashing teams but it's unrealistic. Other managers know what we can do so they get their players to fight hard and press high to stop us playing. There's some of the best talent in this team that I've seen for years (including Bannan and Reach and Wallace     and others who get slagged off on here). We need to give them every support to get the best out of them for the last 13 (or 16) games. 

Think having all that talent, and turning in consistently lacklustre performances, is the main gripe

Is it us playing badly or the way teams set up now against us?  I agree it's not as exciting as last year but I think if we give Abdi and Rhodes the chance to settle and get Tom Lees back in we'll start to see some of the flair and a few more goals.  I'm just worried about the negativity getting to the players.