Wigan vsThe Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

Guest Copthorneowl
2 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

Fair point.

My opinion is that there's too many points to play for before predictions can be made.

You say we'll be fighting for sixth., would you put your money on that... right now?

Or just being a bit pessimistic?

Spot on costy. 18 games 54 points not even top 2 nailed on for those two who are there at the moment. 

Toon looking nervy, Brighton may yet bottle it and we are better than Hudds and Reading just need to prove it!!!!

2 minutes ago, Copthorneowl said:

Spot on costy. 18 games 54 points not even top 2 nailed on for those two who are there at the moment. 

Toon looking nervy, Brighton may yet bottle it and we are better than Hudds and Reading just need to prove it!!!!

There's a reason why gambling on football is notoriously difficult Cop.

That's probably what keeps us all going to games.

Guest RocketOwl

I am confident for some reason tonight, which has evaded me the past few days.

I sense Fernando is coming into form again, with 2 in 3. He will be upfront tonight and will play well and score.

Wigan 1 Wednesday 3. (Fessi 2, Rhodes.)

* You heard it here first. Surprise start for Abdi.

Guest RocketOwl
Just now, RocketOwl said:

I am confident for some reason tonight, which has evaded me the past few games.

I sense Fernando is coming into form again, with 2 in 3. He will be upfront tonight and will play well and score.

Wigan 1 Wednesday 3. (Fessi 2, Rhodes.)

* You heard it here first. Surprise start for Abdi.

Excellent thread Pauli. Good excuse to post the best George Formby fact I can find - 

" Later that year the Formbys toured South Africa shortly before formal racial apartheid was introduced. While there they refused to play racially-segregated venues. When Formby was cheered by a black audience after embracing a small black girl who had presented his wife with a box of chocolates, National Party leader Daniel François Malan (who later introduced apartheid) phoned to complain. Beryl replied "Why don't you wee wee off, you horrible little man?"