When were you most angry at a Football match?

5 hours ago, Minton said:

Leon Clarke booting the advertising boards and breaking his foot a few seasons back left me somewhat... miffed :picnic:

More than miffed...i still honestly believe he cost us relegation that game!! He had just scored and with him on the pitch i could only see one winner from that point..........but no step up Jordan's young en!! 

3 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Finney Offside rip off of the century

don't think finney was offside ....when you look at the linesman with his flag up well before finney put it in the net it must have been someone else ho was off in the build up .

3 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

Dead easy.

North stand, October 17th 1988. Cubicle 7 and realisation that no toilet paper came too late.  Absolutely fuming.

Had to use the matchday programme and Ian Cransons face. 

On a positive note, it did improve his looks.

I remember your article in the star was below its usual poor standard Biggsy, I have always wondered why, but It put it down to 3-0 loss to Nottingham Forest. This explains it now.

Edited by Guest
Mistake

at the Wembley semi versus utd when I was twelve. think it was Worthington got booked and I'd done my research and new he'd miss the final through suspension and was screaming at him at how stupid he could have been. in hind sight I could have been totally wrong.

17 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

The end of that palace game when their fans ran onto the pitch. That few seconds I was absolutely raging that the stewards had allowed it. Then a load of our fans had a go at em and I was worried we'd be shown in a bad light then I was just gutted.  All in about 30 seconds. God I hated that game. 

I was about to post this, would've been fine, but the fact they celebrated staying get up at our expense, on OURS pitch, really p*seed me off, awful day all round.

Clint Hill also got what he deserved that day.

Just now, Mr Farrell said:

I appreciate  your understanding. 

You're up early today, are you ITK, you should tweet about signing someone like Rhodes so Neil can start another thread about it.

3 minutes ago, Miffed said:

The only time that I really lost the plot was with Darren Potter and the infamous 3 corners.

The first time he did it was embarrassing. The second time was unacceptable.

I ran out of expletives and lost my voice the third time.

Was about to post exactly the same. Not the only time I've lost it but it still winds me up today!

1 hour ago, vulva said:

South Stand toilets, every match, usually half time. 

People entering the toilets through the exit side. And then leaving through the entrance opening, pushing their way past the queue. 

Its inevitable that one day I will flip, and lives will be lost. 

Such behaviour in the South Stand.....shocking....ban 'em. :-) UTO.

28 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

Was about to post exactly the same. Not the only time I've lost it but it still winds me up today!

My was Potter related too.

That Palace game when a whole team of wasters got us relegated.

Personified by Potter trotting around like it was a friendly.

Never been more angry. That squad stole a living from our club.

Yeovil at home, 2-2, 9 men, Alan Irvine.

Same match is  It took me 20 mins to get some chips from the counter, missed part of second half and was starving. Rushed back to my seat with a few grumbles from fellow fans, chucked my "salt" on my chips and took a bite and nearly threw up. Never pick a sachet of sugar and add it to your chips... It just doesn't work.

That match will live long in my memory.