When were you most angry at a Football match?

30th April 2006 Pride Park 

We won 2 nil but the whole game absolutely ruined by a brainless group of Wednesdayites racially abusing the Black Derby players in the absolutely vilest way and taking offence when i asked them not to as i had 2 kids with me, to the point of threatening to "do me" and when i asked them what they would call Youann Folly if he scored the reply came  ( after taking about 5 mins to compute the question ) 

"he plays for us "

Leon Best did score and the group of about 8 morons went berserk celebrating the fact irony not being a big thing with Racist Tvvats i suppose

Edited by Lawrie Madden

15 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

30th April 2006 Pride Park 

We won 2 nil but the whole game absolutely ruined by a brainless group of Wednesdayites racially abusing the Black Derby players in the absolutely vilest way and taking offence when i asked them not to as i had 2 kids with me, to the point of threatening to "do me" and when i asked them what they would call Youann Folly if he scored the reply came  ( after taking about 5 mins to compute the question ) 

"he plays for us "

Leon Best did score and the group of about 8 morons went berserk celebrating the fact irony not being a big thing with Racist Tvvats i suppose

We have far too many stupid twats that go to our games for my liking, like most clubs to be fair. ACtually not even just football, just generally the world has far too many stupid, moronic, dense rumblezoids for my liking. 

I reckon we should take warning labels off things and let nature take it's course. 

On 01/29/2017 at 14:19, Ronnie Starling said:

Losing 7-1 at home to Forest. Oldham away when we threw the game in 91. Yeovil at home under Irvine. Cambridge away in the cup in 91.

Went to that Cambridge game. Stayed in a country house hotel with an ex for the weekend. Gave it large on the Friday, drinking in the bar with the local fans. Went to the match, watched us get one of the worst beatings I've ever seen us suffer. I was inventing new swearwords by the end, not just because of the result, but also because of the prospect of spending the night in that same hotel bar...

:ghoulguy: