Player on loan (Not JR)

6 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

He's at Burnley until the end of the season

Chelsea can cancel the deal & wouldn't surprise me if they did, not really getting a look in there. Behind Gray, Vokes & Barnes.

Not that I actually want Bamford mind. I don't rate him that much.

27 minutes ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

Another useless garbage thread! Don't post unless any good for christ sake! too much garbage clogging up the system!

A mate of mine who I don't know knows a guy that is related to some premier league player that has no name is signing for us! That's all I know thought I would post as it sounds promising and I'm excited!  

That's great pal, keep us updated.

2 minutes ago, FlyingOwl said:

Chelsea can cancel the deal & wouldn't surprise me if they did, not really getting a look in there. Behind Gray, Vokes & Barnes.

Not that I actually want Bamford mind. I don't rate him that much.

id sooner Chelsea cancel tammy Abrahams loan he would be far better than some premier league has been like a few other names mentioned ,then finally we don't have to see any more of joao.

2 minutes ago, Grimbarian said:

Why do people suggest names without bothering to check their status? Done his ACL and out for a year.

Let me get this straight: you mean you want us to actually have a clue what we're talking about on here?

I think you're setting the barrier to entry a bit too high there, to be honest!

:duntmatter:

I will be back in a bit.

Can't really answer any questions though, just thought i would tell you what i have been told.

If it is wrong, i will hold my hands up, here to be shot at (hopefully by the new Forward) :biggrin:.

9 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

id sooner Chelsea cancel tammy Abrahams loan he would be far better than some premier league has been like a few other names mentioned ,then finally we don't have to see any more of joao.

Chelsea got no reason to cancel Abraham's loan really though. He's doing just fine at Bristol so it's a risk for them to uproot him.

My point re: Bamford was that he's rotting on Burnley's bench (sometimes doesn't even make the bench) so would make sense to move him.

Like I said as well though, I don't particularly rate Bamford.

Would take Ashley Fletcher from West Ham.