Design the 150th (3rd Strip) Shirt - OFFICIAL

5 hours ago, Wild Will Smith said:

Erm, I just had an epiphany. Sod the fact that I've made about 6 kits so far, I've gone to town on it now...

...this one is based on the yellow kits of the 70's (collar and style) but with the stripes of the 80's and a hint of the '98/00 kit (just a feint hint).

Genuinly love this kit. Simple and elegant and with a nod to just the right eras and STRIPES!IMG_3191.JPG

IMG_3197.JPG

that's a nice kit but not sure about the crop top style. Who's it for? Peter crouch?

7 hours ago, Stainless1983 said:

Love the first two but not a fan of the third

Was toying with the 1966 all white FA cup strip but too weeds like , slapped that in for consistency. Anyway , got the 78 - 81 bukta one for chrimbo , and it's getting it's 1st outing today. UTO

7 hours ago, Wild Will Smith said:

Erm, I just had an epiphany. Sod the fact that I've made about 6 kits so far, I've gone to town on it now...

...this one is based on the yellow kits of the 70's (collar and style) but with the stripes of the 80's and a hint of the '98/00 kit (just a feint hint).

Genuinly love this kit. Simple and elegant and with a nod to just the right eras and STRIPES!IMG_3191.JPG

IMG_3197.JPG

marching on together... 

44 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

marching on together... 

Let me just highlight the two main bits of kit this is directly taken inspiration from eh?

IMG_3199.JPG

Collar and style...

IMG_3200.JPG

Stripes

You should invent a time machine and tell the kit designers of decades ago those kits were too Leeds.

And this one...

IMG_3201.JPG

It is hard to try to come up with something unique that incorporates past designs and heritage.

Why don't you have a go?

1 hour ago, Wild Will Smith said:

Let me just highlight the two main bits of kit this is directly taken inspiration from eh?

IMG_3199.JPG

Collar and style...

IMG_3200.JPG

Stripes

You should invent a time machine and tell the kit designers of decades ago those kits were too Leeds.

And this one...

IMG_3201.JPG

It is hard to try to come up with something unique that incorporates past designs and heritage.

Why don't you have a go?

you need to try a lighter shade of yellow for it to be Wednesday? I don't want to have a go because if I win i'd find it embarrassing doing all the club stuff tbh. 

Just now, Ellis Rimmer said:

you need to try a lighter shade of yellow for it to be Wednesday? I don't want to have a go because if I win i'd find it embarrassing doing all the club stuff tbh. 

Ok Pierre Cardin.

10 hours ago, Wild Will Smith said:

IMG_3197.JPG

Now this is more like it. Looks Wednesday through and through - nice one mate!

I just realised I haven't done a white one! So, this is something radically different...

It is based around the all white kit of the 70's, but with the black trim of the white fourth kit of the mid 90's! Not sure if either works very well. It could actually be made in shiny silver instead of white, like the famous 80's kit.

IMG_3204.JPG

The shirt

IMG_3214.JPG

With all white kit (mix of 70's and 90's) and as the fourth kit of 90's

IMG_3220.JPG

As the famous silver and purple may appear...

Not sure about this one.

4 hours ago, Kevan said:

This one's a bit basic as I don't have the software to do the shorts and socks, but black shorts with the amber trim and back and amber hooped socks would make this kit look very smart imo.

3rd Kit.jpg

Ipswich home shirt.

Cambridge 3rd shirt.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.