Design the 150th (3rd Strip) Shirt - OFFICIAL

20 hours ago, ashley8 said:

Epic failure. Stars ok the rest is a Leeds kit with our badge on it. Another kit another failure to understand our culture and history. 

I like Chansiri and appreciate what he's doing for the club in other ways but kit wise he seems to not know if we are Ipswich, Everton or Leeds. 

A blue and white 'properly stripped' home kit with commemorative badge and a bit of gold trim would have been the correct choice in my opinion. 

I don't think Ashley got the memo re this bring the third kit. Can someone copy him in please...

So, my dad just sent me this...

IMG_0371.PNG.7dcced7e8ac04810bff75d06df44e8c9.PNG

Do Barnsley actually have a real rival team? We have United, they have... erm... Ryhill Colts?

lol

Edited by Guest

15 hours ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

They've obvs made that themselves as Peppa wears a red dress

No that is not Peppa, that is her Cousin Chloe! Ive watched peppa pig with my daughter too many times to know this is not peppa. Its chloe. Peppa is much smaller. Look up Chloe Pig, you should see this photo. Keep up with the modern day life!!

1 hour ago, ozowl02 said:

No that is not Peppa, that is her Cousin Chloe! Ive watched peppa pig with my daughter too many times to know this is not peppa. Its chloe. Peppa is much smaller. Look up Chloe Pig, you should see this photo. Keep up with the modern day life!!

I'll be honest with you, I'm not 100% sure it is a photo. Maybe some clever lifelike photoshopping though.

3 minutes ago, punkskaphil said:

I'll be honest with you, I'm not 100% sure it is a photo. Maybe some clever lifelike photoshopping though.

I don't know mate. I was just putting my point across that this ain't peppa its Chloe. It was like my son mistaking JJ for Reda. It gritted me mind ya know.

6 hours ago, ozowl02 said:

Googled Chloe as you suggested, I'd never heard of her before. Anyway she wears a full yellow dress not the one as per Twatter, so still made up

48 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Googled Chloe as you suggested, I'd never heard of her before. Anyway she wears a full yellow dress not the one as per Twatter, so still made up

You do understand that Peppa Pig is a cartoon, and that the dress/shirt comparison was a joke? Made by a Barnsley fan at that...

23 hours ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Don't know mate. Could be could be not. She could have been wearing something else. Ah well. Stop talking about pigs and about football. Wanna talk about pigs go on BladeTalk or whatever they call it.

22 hours ago, Wild Will Smith said:

You do understand that Peppa Pig is a cartoon, and that the dress/shirt comparison was a joke? Made by a Barnsley fan at that...

Haha well never! Ay I think he did know it was a joke but I wanted to school him on my knowledge of Peppa Pig and her cousin Chloe. My mastermind subject wont be on SWFC, it'd be on Chloe Pig I've seen her enough times. Joke