Design the 150th (3rd Strip) Shirt - OFFICIAL

I missed our old/old owl didn't I? And purple. I don't like this one at all. But purple is horrible to work with.

IMG_3228.JPG

I thought about going full purple but purple really needs the silver to tie in with our old purple and silver kit... So...

IMG_3236.JPG

Silver shorts it is.

7 hours ago, Wild Will Smith said:

I just realised I haven't done a white one! So, this is something radically different...

It is based around the all white kit of the 70's, but with the black trim of the white fourth kit of the mid 90's! Not sure if either works very well. It could actually be made in shiny silver instead of white, like the famous 80's kit.

IMG_3204.JPG

The shirt

IMG_3214.JPG

With all white kit (mix of 70's and 90's) and as the fourth kit of 90's

IMG_3220.JPG

As the famous silver and purple may appear...

Not sure about this one.

**** you for these kits.

On 01/01/2017 at 10:49, bradowl said:

I think some fans are forgetting that we've not always played in stripes. 

We have since the 1890s apart from a few years late 60s when we played in plain blue shirts with white sleeves. We played in hoops when we first started and then blue and white quarters but when we changed to stripes it stuck which is why its our traditional kit for the past 120 years.

Doubt it. Given this seasons shirt sales were astronomical despite being apparently deeply unpopular and the fact that the club have made it clear this is for the third kit only I doubt spamming them will change much.

8 hours ago, Wild Will Smith said:

I just realised I haven't done a white one! So, this is something radically different...

It is based around the all white kit of the 70's, but with the black trim of the white fourth kit of the mid 90's! Not sure if either works very well. It could actually be made in shiny silver instead of white, like the famous 80's kit.

IMG_3204.JPG

IMG_3214.JPG

That silver, black and white one looks a lot like the Oakland Raiders uni

1 minute ago, gazzatheowl said:

That silver, black and white one looks a lot like the Oakland Raiders uni

Are they a rounders team?

1 hour ago, dangeroustom said:

Red and White stripes with a pig logo instead of an owl for a big change to mark 150 years. Would Definitely be talked about and never forgotten in our history 

Ok then.