Hooper

Jowl

Just now, TheEnd1976 said:

Yes he  has put a little bit of weight on the on today's performance I thought you are being a Little unfair he was  running  the channels creating spaces He did a good job today well that was my opinion anyway.......

Other than a 10 minutes spell I thought he was way too static and hardly moved at all!

20 minutes ago, Jowl said:

Other than a 10 minutes spell I thought he was way too static and hardly moved at all!

Well I must've been watching a different match today at Hillsborough I agree I wouldn't say was outstanding but it was one of a good team performance it's not all about individuality and if you like he was making the team tick in first 45 on the second 45 not so good that's that's down to his fitness The question has to be asked why is he so unfit

31 minutes ago, Animis said:

clever player - always available for a link up and looks to play in attacking players who overlap.

The problem is people judge him on his goals not his all round play, he really is a clever player with great awareness of what's happening around him, not scared of having a shot either, he was unlucky not to bag a couple today .

Edited by Owl999

38 minutes ago, Jowl said:

This.

He's so frustrating to watch. 

Wouldnt run in behind, slow to react to pretty much everything, doesn't want to graft, and it's just not working with Fletcher. 

A few nice moments, but he just offers so little in general. At times FF was sprinting past him to close Forest players down.