Leaving at 81 minutes. Really?

17 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Picture of me applauding the turnstile operators lap of honour after the game today. I'm right at the back of the kop stood on my seat.

Not one Truefan whinger from this thread stayed back.

Lame.

hillsborough-sheffield-wednesday-fc-kop-stand-1417119127.jpg

They put the owl back on the seats quick , chansiri had a change of heart :manager:

Guest 1banana2banana

I went on 85 minutes 

Wednesday still won 

and I was sat with a beer for the villa game 

meanwhile, you started this thread from your phone whilst still sat in traffic didn't you ;) 

3 minutes ago, 1banana2banana said:

I went on 85 minutes 

Wednesday still won 

and I was sat with a beer for the villa game 

meanwhile, you started this thread from your phone whilst still sat in traffic didn't you ;) 

Oh good, yeah can't miss that Villa game. You getting a season ticket?

And no, I don't text and drive. lol

Its up to other fans when they want to leave but those leaving today on 81 mins will have missed us at our best. 

I thought we were only average at best for majority of game but seemed to step up a gear in last 10 minutes when going for a winner. 

1 hour ago, Animal said:

dont let it worry you mate, if people wana leave so be it, its their loss at the end of the day and not yours. People pay for their ticket and have to get back for reasons whatever it may be.

They wouldn't do it on holiday

Or at the theatre

Or when they go country dancing. They'd not leave mid dance

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, hertsowl said:

I never leave until after the final whistle even with a 170 mile journey ahead of me. However, traffic management in Sheffield is so crap (40 mins+ to get to the motorway after a game) it's no surprise that people leave early.

If it takes that long head towards Barnsley and get on M1 there as only takes 15minutes once in car.

People turning up late annoys me more....oh I know I'll get there at 10 past 3 make everyone stand up then watch 20 mins of the game and make everyone stand up again because I will starve to death or die of thirst if I don't go. 

I think once people have committed themselves to leaving they shouldn't be allowed to run back up the steps if they hear something exciting happening.

:-)