Leaving at 81 minutes. Really?

Guest mrbluesky
2 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

I'm still in the ground aplauding the groundsman. 

Where are you all ?

Pathetic support. Call yourselves Truefans ? You moan about people leaving early yet none of you recognise the groundsman or the catering staff clearing out the food outlets after the game.

'You'll never mow alone. Mow on, Mow on. With hope in your grass....'

Groundsman just gave me a wave.

Fools if you'd stayed you'd not have missed that.

"You'll never beat Dave Barber, you'll never beat Dave Barber...."

1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

Picture of me applauding the turnstile operators lap of honour after the game today. I'm right at the back of the kop stood on my seat.

Not one Truefan whinger from this thread stayed back.

Lame.

hillsborough-sheffield-wednesday-fc-kop-stand-1417119127.jpg

Proper Lulz Mr.F XXXX

1 hour ago, Furious George said:

Warning! Fan stops to the end, sees a win and first thoughts are to belittle other fans.

Congratulations. Chris B Swfc wins fan of the day!

To be fair I found out yesterday that someone I know left the Bristol City game when they were awarded the penalty. Didn't hang around to see them miss it and missed the great comeback and end to the game. That's not great support is it.

He always usually leaves at least 5 minutes before the end and so probably missed the winner today as well. 

Can't  say I feel sorry for him.

Where are you all ?

Pathetic support. Call yourselves Truefans ? You moan about people leaving early yet none of you recognise the groundsman or the catering staff clearing out the food outlets after the game.

Outstanding, best laugh in a long time. lol

6 minutes ago, longley owl said:

People turning up late annoys me more....oh I know I'll get there at 10 past 3 make everyone stand up then watch 20 mins of the game and make everyone stand up again because I will starve to death or die of thirst if I don't go. 

I think once people have committed themselves to leaving they shouldn't be allowed to run back up the steps if they hear something exciting happening.

:-)

As above. 

There are so many selfish people now.  Get to your seat 10mins before kick off with an empty bladder ffs.  Watch the game until half time.  Get back to your seat in time for the start of the second half.  Watch the game until  full time.

So simple except for simpletons. 

13 minutes ago, longley owl said:

People turning up late annoys me more....oh I know I'll get there at 10 past 3 make everyone stand up then watch 20 mins of the game and make everyone stand up again because I will starve to death or die of thirst if I don't go. 

I think once people have committed themselves to leaving they shouldn't be allowed to run back up the steps if they hear something exciting happening.

:-)

That's why my seat is right in the centre of a row now...never have to stand up for serial pee-ers :-)

1 hour ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

I'll admit that 81 minutes seems ridiculously extreme. But I'll say what I always say in this situation:

At least they turned up.

Unlike the 20,000 who went to Wembley but didn't turn up today.

But as always, those who pay their money but chose to leave early get more grief than the freeloaders. 

Who are the freeloaders? The ones who went to Wembley but didn't go today?

There's one kid on our row on kop who always turns up late, goes for a smoke around 20 mins, goes for a smoke and drink 5 mins before half time, comes back after games restarted, goes for another smoke half way through second half then leaves before end at most games though he did see winner today then left 2 mins later. 

Edited by bradowl

Probably just seen the best post match grass cut of the season.

Bet some of you part timers have never seen our new ariator go down the wing.

It glides seriously. Poetry in motion and Premier league standard.

If your still here can you come and help me. I'm locked in the toilets on the North. Can you hear me shouting?

3 hours ago, Chris_B_SWFC said:

When Nuhiu came on loads got up and left. 

Fools. Serves you all right again, missed another late win and another great moment. 

I missed the match because I left when I knew Nuhiu was a sub, walked out in disgust, shaking my head as I left .

51 minutes ago, bradowl said:

There's one kid on our row on kop who always turns up late, goes for a smoke around 20 mins, goes for a smoke and drink 5 mins before half time, comes back after games restarted, goes for another smoke half way through second half then leaves before end at most games though he did see winner today then left 2 mins later. 

I bet you are the chairman of your local Neighbourhood Watch aren't you? lol

3 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

Where are you all ?

Can you hear the new aerator?

no oo no oo

Can you hear the new aerator no oo no oo

I can't hear a forking thing

wo oh ooh oh ho