Official January Transfer Window Thread

Just now, marcx666 said:

the fact you've plucked a random name out of your arse and we are signing him? Mate I thought you didnt talk sh*tlol

Haha its a real name and he is a striker 19 years of age and highly rated why is this BS ? 

I was actually of course referring to Scott hogan but we may pull this fine deal off for Samuel before the likes of manu snap him up! 

You must believe in me!

1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

ITK status: not.

:duntmatter:

Do you not know how tabloid journalism works? 

Learn the above ... Then reread my post 

On the subject of the thread and not childishness ... 

I wonder if Fernando has been given any guarantees over our push for promotion?

Maybe he's been told we're signing a partner for him, who isn't a non scoring lump?  

Aston Villa look set to be outgunned in their bid to sign Barnsley defender James Bree.

Such is the talent of the 19-year-old, Arsenal, Man City, West Ham, Tottenham and Southampton have ALL entered the race to sign him.

Man City are leading the way and it looks set to put the brakes on the planned £4m move by Villa.

Steve Bruce is keen on the youngster after watching Bree in the FA Cup at Blackpool this weekend.

The Mirror writes that City are unlikely to sit back and allow Bree to go to Villa and the Premier League giants are all ready to pounce for the classy right back who can also play midfield.

2 hours ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

Haha its a real name and he is a striker 19 years of age and highly rated why is this BS ? 

I was actually of course referring to Scott hogan but we may pull this fine deal off for Samuel before the likes of manu snap him up! 

You must believe in me!

Oh behave! 

1 hour ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Aston Villa look set to be outgunned in their bid to sign Barnsley defender James Bree.

Such is the talent of the 19-year-old, Arsenal, Man City, West Ham, Tottenham and Southampton have ALL entered the race to sign him.

Man City are leading the way and it looks set to put the brakes on the planned £4m move by Villa.

Steve Bruce is keen on the youngster after watching Bree in the FA Cup at Blackpool this weekend.

The Mirror writes that City are unlikely to sit back and allow Bree to go to Villa and the Premier League giants are all ready to pounce for the classy right back who can also play midfield.

Barnsley churning top prospects out for fun

3 hours ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

I'm shocked it's still a striker a lot of people are calling for.

If ours got the right service from the wings there would be no need for any additions.

We could sign the best wingers in the world who supply constant chances , but Dave and Joao still couldnt score . If we want promotion we seriously need to upgrade our strikers. 

4 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

We could sign the best wingers in the world who supply constant chances , but Dave and Joao still couldnt score . If we want promotion we seriously need to upgrade our strikers. 

I try not to take those two into account! If it was to upgrade the benchwarmers then I agree with you.

I just think with the right service Hooper and Fletcher could be more than effective (FF on left wing providing such).