Official January Transfer Window Thread

9 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I completely made up a rumour about Paddy Madden yesterday on here and that Transfers XI on Twitter picked it up and now says we are in for him.

lol

Sally you rascal lol

10 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

So you're Transfers XI?

Yep.

No I saw a tweet from a Scunny reporter saying there was a rumour doing the rounds he was coming here because he wasn't in the squad at the weekend. So thought I'd jump on it just in case it came off. Turns out he was just injured.

10 minutes later Transfers XI posts it on twitter. Whoever it is who runs that account fair play, must take serious dedication to post testicles rumours every transfer window and not get bored. Or they lead a sad life.

lol

29 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I completely made up a rumour about Paddy Madden yesterday on here and that Transfers XI on Twitter picked it up and now says we are in for him.

lol

'member when Terry Henfleet was a big deal pre-twitter? Pepperidge Farm 'members!

11 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Yep.

No I saw a tweet from a Scunny reporter saying there was a rumour doing the rounds he was coming here because he wasn't in the squad at the weekend. So thought I'd jump on it just in case it came off. Turns out he was just injured.

10 minutes later Transfers XI posts it on twitter. Whoever it is who runs that account fair play, must take serious dedication to post testicles rumours every transfer window and not get bored. Or they lead a sad life.

lol

Get all there info off here or they are educated guesses. 

No one really has insider info. However I have found that Nixon is normally spot on with most things.

Guest domSWFC
Just now, Owlinmad said:

Ulloa is being strongly linked with us.

By anyone noteworthy? Or just Barry from the Chuckle Brothers?

10 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Nixon lol

Hes in the ball park is what I mean if he says we in for someone than there is normally interest there. But he does just guess from then on with it like where someone is going, what wages they are asking ect.

3 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Hes in the ball park is what I mean if he says we in for someone than there is normally interest there. But he does just guess from then on with it like where someone is going, what wages they are asking ect.

Nixon says he has news in the paper in the morning, the nws is "sheff wed are interested in signing players this window" or if he is feeling adventurous he names people that have already been mentioned on here and twitter. When he does try to be accurate, he makes a *** of himself like Lopez. 

Honestly he is about as relaible as S6transfers/transersXI

5 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Nixon says he has news in the paper in the morning, the nws is "sheff wed are interested in signing players this window" or if he is feeling adventurous he names people that have already been mentioned on here and twitter. When he does try to be accurate, he makes a *** of himself like Lopez. 

Honestly he is about as relaible as S6transfers/transersXI

Also like with Fletcher saying we would not be able to afford him. He don't have  proper inside info so he can't be completely accurate.

Of the people I see news from his gueses if that's what they are, are better than most.

5 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Also like with Fletcher saying we would not be able to afford him. He don't have  proper inside info so he can't be completely accurate.

Of the people I see news from his gueses if that's what they are, are better than most.

he gets them off here, anyone he mentions has already been mentioned on here, and then by transfers XI lol