Ideas for the 'Megastore'

Mix it up have official club training gear but also find a local manufacturer who will make clothes with the owl on to sell like we used to do ensure we launch next seasons shirt on the last home game of the season and after that game ensure its on sale in the club shop.

On match days get a player not in the squad to do signings at the shop to make kids drag there parents in.

Toilets & changing rooms.

A small cafe is a great idea maybe on a mezzanine.

All tills manned on match days, other days have them as multi-skilled staff so if shop gets busy great if not they can be doing something else round the ground.

Edited by coopswfc76

12 hours ago, abrodie2002 said:

Player themed products?

Westwood bibles

Jack Hunts book of naughts and no crosses

Loovens dance tape

Lees fake smiles

Hutchinson hair spray

Daniels book of favourite British puddles

Fred Flinstone and Barry Bannan dolls

Keiran Lee Mop tops

David Jones 2 handled mugs

Peofessor Abdi brain training

Marco Matias pelvic girdles

Fletch head gear

Loovens diet plans

Forestieri pram & dummy

Joao gold teeth

50p's with Nuhiu head on them

Melo's great tram journeys

Lachmanns draft excluders

Dielna's book on how to steal a wage

Carlos to English dictionary

Hooper conditioning videos

The building should be demolished and in its place a fan zone created with proper eating and drinking facilities (tables and chairs big TV screens, pre-match entertainment etc). The shop should be rebuilt bigger and better across the road  where the redundant garage is with a footbridge across the road directly into the ground for safe access to shop and car park (which should also be purchased and upgraded).

1 hour ago, s.kirkbyowl said:

The building should be demolished and in its place a fan zone created with proper eating and drinking facilities (tables and chairs big TV screens, pre-match entertainment etc). The shop should be rebuilt bigger and better across the road  where the redundant garage is with a footbridge across the road directly into the ground for safe access to shop and car park (which should also be purchased and upgraded).

I Like this idea, its that good it will never happen unfortunately

Back fill season reviews of last 30 odd years on DVD.

SWFC annual each year which shows diaries and match reports of each games.

Fun things around the home. Bean Bags, cushions, bed sheets, pillow cases and a better selection of towels. This is the sort of novelty stuff that will shift for Christmas and Birthdays.

Old Programmes. If we can't sell them matchdays, keep them. People may well buy them.

2 hours ago, s.kirkbyowl said:

It's an interesting point that old Charlie Browns garage .. I've drove past a few times and thought the club could utilise that land

I went in last week to buy a car sticker, something I thought was absolutely standard for the club shop to stock ..  None to be seen !  

6 hours ago, Paolo Di Catio said:

Ozzie and Barney stuffed toys made by somebody that has seen em. The ones last seen in the shop look more like monkeys.

image.jpeg

I did have a decent Barney that I had dangling off my rear view mirror but some ****** nicked my car

Still waiting for my Ozzie Hard Toys.  For Bad Boyzzz.