Brighton though

I imagine they're reading this now sipping a shandy the soft southern tail tugging tuggers.

I imagine they can't imagine supporting a club the size of Leeds, Villa, Us and Crystal Palace ...

I think I have cracked their code. Every team bigger than them is a giant.

Also, what's with all the massive talk? Do they not get the joke? They think that is a serious thing. Oh dear.

They are a good club with a good manager who have been threatening promotion for a number of years in this division. Its a long season to be disrespectful of them at this stage.

Also agree with them on the club size point. You are only as good/big/successful as your standing and performances dictate. Everything else concerning size-chat is embarassing consolation for a club being so poo poo its all you have left as a supporter; some fleeting sense of yesterdays success. Its total and utter cringe.

I think Brighton have the biggest chip on their shoulder in the league.  Desperate to be a big club, and although they're on their way, their fans still have 'small club' mentality ala Rotherham.  Picking at the 'big' boys.

I also LOVE the 'massive' reference.  It stemmed from them blunts calling it us after players who signed for us referred to us as a 'massive' club in their interviews.  Other clubs fan's taking it on shows we've got under their skin.  They are about 3 years behind the times with it though lol

MASSIVE!

Edited by wednesdaywizard